Chapter Eight

Wow look at me. I logged in today just to write that one shot and now there's a new chapter. I mean, it's totally been long overdue, but better late than never right? Anyways, enjoy this one lovelies, and don't forget to check out the TFP One Shot I did!

Episode 5 - Project Predacon

[Amanda]

   "Return trajectory fluctuations have been stabilized," Raf said over the noise of the ground bridge. The team, except for a certain Prime, watched as the new ground bridge generator produced a bridge, the entire process louder than before but still seemingly functional. I was next to the power source, fueling the ground bridge with my powers, causing the normal blue-green bridge to be streaked with silver.

   "Ultra Magnus, we are ready to receive you," Ratchet said into the comms. Soon, a figure became clear in the centre of the bridge and a truck drove through. Ultra Magnus transformed, a crate in his hand, and approached the group. It miffed me at first, when Magnus took a very similar vehicle mode to Optimus' old one, but I had gotten over it. Sure, it felt like pouring salt on a wound, but I moved on.

   "We didn't find much else in the rubble of the former base," Ultra Magnus announced, his voice that same, military formal.

   "You call this, not much else?" Wheeljack appeared behind the commander, hefting the old lob ball. He lobbed it at Bulkhead, who was caught off guard, and the lob bounced off his chest, heading straight for Agent Fowler and Finn's office, causing Jack and Miko to drop to the ground. I immediately whirled around, shooting out my powers to catch the lob before it could smash through the wall. Still, it smacked the door, and I heard shouts from behind it.

   "Wheeljack!" Ratchet shouted. "You could've caused serious damage!"

   "To me!" Miko added, putting her hands on her hips.

   "A little help here?" Agent Fowler's voice came from behind the lob. Using the powers of Cleona, I lifted the lob from the mini platform and dropped it in front of the Autobots.

   Ultra Magnus turned to Wheeljack. "What were you thinking, soldier?"

   I shot Miko and Jack a 'uh oh' look and stepped back to avoid getting in the middle of the argument.

   "I was thinking Bulk would catch that lob," Wheeljack replied, not at all concerned about his actions.

   "Allow me to make myself clear," The commander narrowed his eyes. "As Optimus Prime's second-in-command, I have no intention of tolerating Wrecker behaviour."

   Wheeljack rolled his eyes. "Some things never change."

   "Jackie," Bulkhead's tone was warning.

   I sensed an anger spike in Ultra Magnus, making me more weary. "Need I remind you that it was Optimus Prime himself who assigned me to command your Wreckers back on Cybertron and get you loose cannons under control? An effective combat until begins with discipline. If you won't accept that, feel free to choose the path of least resistance. As you did before."

   Wheeljack spun on him angrily. "If my ship weren't a twisted wreck at present, I'd do that. Sir." He spat.

   "Hey," I stepped forward, hands on my hips. "Both of you need to cool it. Wheeljack, as part of the team, you have to be more aware of how your actions impact others. Sure, this time no one got hurt and we all managed to react in time, but who's to say that'll happen next time?" Wheeljack stormed off, but I wasn't done yet. "And Ultra Magnus-" The commander looked kind of surprised to be addressed by me. "You're not on Cybertron anymore. Things change."