I can be your hero, baby - Niam

NIAMMMMMM. This isn't very long and for that I'm very sorry! But as I've said before, I can't write long chapter/one shots or what ever it is I'm writing! But anyways, I hope you like it and if you dooo vote/comment/fan please? xxx

Liam's POV

"Would you dance, if I asked you to dance? Or would you run, and never look back. Would you cry if you saw me crying? And would you save my soul tonight?" I heard Niall sing from inside his room. God, his voice sounded just lika an angel. He probobly don't know who beautiful his voice really is. I walked closer to his door to hear clerer.

"Would you tremble if I touched your lips? Would you laugh, oh please tell me this. Now would you die for the one you loved? Hold me in your arm tonight."  I opened his door slowly and looked inside. He sat on his bed, his back turned to me.  He continued singing as I walked in and closed the door behind me.

" I can be your hero baby. I can kiss the pain away. I would stand by you forever. You can take my breath away."  He was singing the exact same things I felt for him. Everytime he look at me my heart start to pound so fast it's weird he haven't noticed anything. 

"Would you swear that you'll always be mine? Or would you lie? Would you run and hide? Am I in to deep? Have I lost my mind? I don't care. You're here tonight." I sighed. At the same moment I did it Niall jumped and turned around. Oh God, why did I have to ruin everything? 

"Liam! How long have been there?" Oh good Liam, you scared him! He look terrified! I blushed and looked down on my feet. He got up and walked up to me. I looked up and into his eyes. God those eyes. Those gorgeous eyes.

"You have a very beautiful voice Niall." I said and smiled at him. Ignoring his question. He smiled softly back at me and blushed a little. I walked closer placing my hands on his hips, dragging him closer to me. He looked scared for a moment.

"Just tell me to stop if you don't want this Ni." I saind leaning closer. He didn't say anything so I closed the distance between us. His lips felt so perfect against mine. The kiss was everything, sweet, loving, strong, powerful and simply amazing! I pulled away and looked him in the eyes.

"I love you so much Niall, please be my hero?" I said.

"Forever and always." He said and smiled at me.