Chapter 9

(Setting is 2 weeks after Cesar cheating and Latrelle coming in Kayla's room, Saturday Morning)

"Get up Kayla" a voice said.

"Dejala dormir" another voice said.

"She's drooling" 

"I'm gonna poke her"

Four distinct and different voices. 

Monse.

Cesar.

Jamal.

Ruby.

"Ruby if you poke me I'll kill you" I replied back, wiping the drool from the side of my mouth. 

"Hey no one told you to sleep in. We had a specific calendar and if you couldn't make it, you should have spoken up at the team meeting which is held every Wednesday after the school. Now we could fit it to arrange your sleep schedule but we-"

"Shut up Ruby" Monse said cutting him off causing Cesar to laugh. 

"Hey I'm just saying" Ruby said putting his hands up. 

"You have any snacks?" Jamal asked out of no where.

"Kitchen"

"I'll go with him, making sure he ain't messing anything up" Ruby volunteered, popping his collar as he walked out my room.

"I'll go watch them" Monse spook up leaving the room behind him. Leaving me and Cesar alone

I moved me blanket off of me and stood up; yawning and stretching. 

"Good morning beautiful" Cesar said wrapping me in a hug

"Morning mi amor" I said back, planting a small kiss on his cheek. 

 "What are we doing today?" I asked as I put a pair of shorts on. One thing that I always had with Cesar, was me being comfortable around him. I was a virgin and he wasn't but I knew that I could be in panties and a bra around him, without being afraid of my body or he'll take advantage of me. 

"A little bit of everything" he said while jumping on my bed. "With of course a little alone time for us" he whispered while smirking and winking his eye. 

"Keep your meat in your pants Diaz" Ruby called from the kitchen. 

I laughed as I made my way to my bathroom, closing the door behind me. I brushed my teeth and used the bathroom. While I was turning on my shower Cesar had called out my name. 

"Yeah whats up?"

"Nani's calling"

"Oh God" I said as I ran out the bathroom. "Hey not to be rude or anything but everybody shut the hell up" I said aloud making sure that everyone can hear me. 

"Hey Nani" 

"Hey, everything okay?

"Yep I just woke up and about to take a shower"

"Cool, so I have another long day today and I won't be home till tomorrow" 

"Oh that sucks"

"Yep but good news is I get a week at home"

"Yay! Oh my God that's great"

"Yep but I was calling to let you know that you're spending a night at Oscar's"

I froze. At this point everyone was in my room sitting on the bed, listening to my conversation.

"Oscar's?"