The Small Strange

I would activate my CQ-80, and I would chose to do the "Small Strange" Station, I read the note above the station name, it said "Some things are smaller than they appear!"
And my goal was to dodge ink, while my vision of the ink is MeSsEd Up, I would consider doing another mission, until my gutsyness got the best of me.
I would walk into an area and my vision became impaired quickly, with Tentabrella in hand and a (hopefully) quick reaction time with impaired vision
I would look around... I would comment "Ummm, my vision is fine.." then I would see a Sanitized Twintacle Octotrooper, which, he smartly started to fire at me. When I looked at the ink, it looked like it was traveling extremely slow from a long distance, even though it was actually traveling at high speed from a short distance, knocking me down onto my bum.
I would open the Brella of my Tentabrella, and shield myself, firing only when I was decently close.
Then... "Crap..." In cursed as a Octocommander would start to fire, but just my luck, The Crowned One swooped in... somehow, and eliminated the Octocommander, it seemed like she was a bit of a quickshot with a Splashomatic...
I would then bomb my way through some enemies, making sure to not step in their purple ink.
I would splat the goal touching it succeeding in the station

Try to outlive everybody else.
I DARE YOU.
It won't work, trust me
I know it isn't worth killing you're self for a better life.