chapter 4

At this very moment, you were headed towards the well know Salad Fingers house as your two best friends annoyingly followed. "So, (Y/N) where you going?" Harley asked you "Somewhere." You simply replied, then Harley stared at you with an annoyed expression "Yes, but where is that somewhere?" Harley asked you mockingly, the two of them had been following you for a while now, so eventually you gave up "look, I'm going to the house of Salad Fingers." You told them whilst pointing an accusing finger at the very house, "What! Why there of all places?!?!" Harley asked you quizzically. You stared at them for a while, wondering if you should tell them that your friends with Salad Fingers or lie and use an accuse. You decided " I-I um, I left something there yesterday?" You said to them not sure if they would believe that as an accuse, "Ok." Zack simply stated, "What?" Harley asked Zack in disbelief, Zack just grabbed him by the hood on his hoodie and whispered into Harley's ear. You stood there waiting for them to finish their murmuring and whispering so you crossed your arms impatiently.

-Harley's P.O.V-

Zack snatched the hood of my hoodie and whispered into my ear, "Look, there's obviously a reason she needs to go there, and she clearly doesn't want us to know." He hissed in a mumble. Once he said this, a shot of realisation hit me like a brick to the head. "Oh yeah," I whispered as I replied to Zack. We stopped our whispering to see a fed up looking (Y/N) impatiently tapping her foot at us "Oh, ok (Y/N) I see why you need to get to Lettuce Fingers' house now!" I happily said to her as a shocked expression grew onto her face. "Y-you do?" She asked, "Oh and his name is Salad Fingers, you dumb fuck." She jokingly corrected me "oof," Zack said nudging me in the arm.  "Yes we do, and now if you excuse us, we have to go." and I just waved to her, grabbed Zack's hand and headed to do something else like play video games or something whilst she was busy doing whatever she needed to do with 'Salad' Fingers. "Bye!" Zack and (Y/N) said in unison as the three of us heading in different directions.

-(Y/N) P.O.V-

I questioned Harley's strange behaviour, 'probably I corrected him or called him a dumb fuck.' You shrugged it off as you waved goodbye to the two of them at the exact time as Zack, the two of us giggled and we headed our directions. Now you had finally arrived at his house, you starred at the door in anticipation before taking a deep breath and knocking on the door. As you expected, no answer was to be heard, not even a hint of slight movement. You knocked again knowing nothing would happen but to your surprise, the rotting door creaked open and sent a long shiver crawling down your back despite hearing that squeak plenty of times before. You entered the house, you glanced around and notice Salad Fingers was nowhere to be found. You stood still, hoping you would be able to hear any sign of noise, you were quiet for a while until you heard the silent sobs of someone and the voice of someone one spitting out insults. You headed towards the source of the noise, you stood outside the doorframe of what appeared to be a bedroom and looking down on an odd sight. Salad Fingers was sobbing as he squeaked out to someone telling them to stop being so mean and to leave him alone, but the insults kept coming. You frowned a felt sorry for Salad Fingers, you didn't know what was happening, but you could see his reflection mocking him.

"Are you ok Salad Fingers?" You asked him sorrowfully, he raised his head "(Y-Y/N)? W-what are you-you doing h-here?" He said hoarsely, then he stood up and cried into your shoulder and hugged you, this surprised you at first, but then you proceeded to hug him. Suddenly, a voice erupted from the mirror "Hey Andrew-Hands!" Salad Fingers' reflection blurted out, Salad Fingers frowned again, you suspected that this was a personal insult "Who the hell are you talking to? I was busy telling you the truth!" He angrily questioned Salad Fingers."G-glass brother k-keeps on bullying me, tell him to stop it (Y/N)." Salad Fingers wanted you to tell 'Glass Brother' off So you did thinking it would maybe help yours and Salad Fingers' friendship out a bit more." Hey Spider Fingers! I'm waiting, don't ignore m-" Glass Brother stopped as he saw you. "Well, who's this~" He purred. Salad Fingers' expression changed slightly and turned a bit angry, however, he still kept quiet." Shut up! And leave Salad Fingers alone, I'm sure whatever he did to you wasn't enough for you to repeatedly insult him until he starts crying." You stared at him with anger, until his mouthed opened to say something until you interrupted him "Oh, and don't give me that 'ooh~ you a feisty one' bullshit." You told him mocking part of the sentence, Glass brother immediately closed his mouth again.

"T-Thank you (Y/N), and I'm s-sorry for blaming all that stuff that happened the other day on you." He said with a shy smile, you immediately hugged him and said "It's fine, I forgive you." Hugging him tighter. You were just so happy to know that Salad Fingers was your friend again. "B0but one thing." You stated as Salad Fingers looked at you with a questioning face "Why didn't you tell me you had a brother? You said that you and Hubert Cumberdale (whoever that is.)" You asked "W-well.." Salad Fingers struggled to think of an accuse "Well, well, well. Now your lying? And to such a beautiful women two." Glass Brother said out of nowhere, the two of you both shot glares at him. "I d-didn't tell y-you, because, I thought you would want to meet him, and he is very rude." Salad Fingers said. "and annoying." you said quickly and quietly. You looked up at Salad Fingers and said that it was fine, then the two of you went to a different room, ignoring Glass Brother's complaints and talked about Hubert Cumberdale and Harley and Zack. "M-maybe one-day I-I could meet Harry and Jack?" Salad Fingers asked. You giggled at his mistake "Sure, hopefully, they won't freak out, by the way, their names are Harley and Zack, ok?" you replied and corrected him "R-right." Salad Fingers said.

-Hey guys, thanks for reading it and goodbye!-