Chapter 3 (part 2)

You stood their silently as you heard the angry growls of all the villagers, but when they entered the corrupted building, you decided to ignore the pain of your twisted ankle and started running (and occasionally tripping/falling over your own foot or stopped to take a breath) towards where the whole town was. Eventually, you had arrived, but by the time you had, everyone had entered his house -yet again, this is a small town and most of the people ignored Harley or were too afraid to help so they stayed inside, meaning there are only 13-15 people in there- so you slowly hopped in there as well. Everyone was surrounding one particular corner witch you noticed had been Salad Fingers' little hideout corner where he could sit in the wall. Only one person had noticed you were in there and god did you hate this guy, he was your next door neighbour and he was so annoying *cough* Later Plot Purposes *cough* He then shouted and caught everyone's attention "Guys! She's ok! (Y/N) is ok :)" He shouted, everyone's gaze turned to look at you "Who's that?" One guy said "Dunno." Another guy shrugged "What were we doing again?" the same man who asked the previous question asked another question "Dunno" the same man shrugged again. Then everyone, besides Harley and Zack proceeded to leave, meaning it was just the three of you (not including Salad Fingers.)

"Huh! (Y/N)?" Zack gasped in shock"Your alive?" He thankfully questioned you "(Y/N)!!!!!" Harley shouted and ran up to you (I accidentally writ my name instead of (Y/N), that would have been really awkward if I didn't notice that, I'm such an idiot) He hugged you in cheer "I-I thought you were dead!" Harley said in an upset tone. "Don't worry guys, I'm fine." You said calmly "Then why did you ignore all of our calls, text messages and didn't open the door when we knocked?" Zack asked you whilst Harley nodded in agreement "U-um... I, uh...I" You tried to avoid the question, knowing that one of them would get upset or angry about it. The two of them stared at you waiting for an answer. "Ok, well... I-I was mad at you guys..." You finally gave in. "What?! Why?!?!" Harley said upset and dramatically 'fainted' "I could never do anything wrong!" He Said, and Zack gave you a confused look as if he was asking what they did wrong. But you were to distracted by Harley to notice, eventually, you stopped laughing and told them what you did. "Well, you guys left me in this house, and I got really upset about it because this place is really dangerous and I-I got really scared..." Your voice grew a sad tone again and you were expecting the two of them (Well Harley at least) to laugh at you for getting upset about something so ridiculous. But to your surprise, the room fell silent and only the faint sound of rats running across the floor was to be heard, you lifted your head up to be greeted with the two shocked faces of Zack and Harley.

"Oh my god..." Harley stared at you in disbelief "IM SO SORRY! I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THAT! I-I DIDN'T MEAN TO LEAVE YOU, (Y/N) PLEASE  FORGIVE ME!" Harley shot up and gave you a tight hug, he sounded generally upset and wasn't messing around this time. "I- Oh god, I'm sorry, I c-completely forgot a-about you, I was just so s-scared," Zack said hesitantly. You almost felt bad for making them so upset, "Hey guys, it's fine, I forgive you two." You forgave the two of them "Just, don't let it happen again, or you'll have to pay the consequences..." You jokingly stated to them and Zack and Harley both laughed along. The three of you chatted for a while then the two of them left leaving you free to do what you please, so you stood up and headed towards where Salad Fingers was hiding, you tried to open the door, but Salad Fingers seemed to prevent that by keeping his grip on the handle from the inside "Salad Fingers, can you open the door please?" You said in a sweet tone, there was an eerie silence, then he finally spoke "W-who are you. and h-how do you know my n-name?" He said in the most innocent yet terrified voice you had ever heard." It's me, (Y/N), your friend from the other day!" You told him as if you were talking to a child.

That seemed to work because Salad Fingers had opened the little door and crawled out of the secluded space. Surprisingly, Salad Fingers had a waterfall of tears streaming down his face and he was sobbing uncontrollably "Oh my god! Salad Fingers what happened?!" You questioned him and tried to calm him down somehow. But to your surprise, he slapped your hand away "L-leave me alone!" He shouted at you "Bu-" he interrupted you "No! This was all your fault!" He angrily spat at you "All my fault?" you said to him "YES! Y-you tried to befriend me so I would trust you, then betray me so you can finally get rid of me!" He explained, you just stared in shock and had nothing to say. As you opened your mouth to finally say something, he slid down the side of the wall and landed on the floor, looking up at you with swollen eyes and tear tracks on his face, he finally said "Face it (Y-Y/N) no one wants me around, everyone wants to g-get rid of me, and so do you..." You replied to him with "That's not true Salad Fingers!" He ignored you"Your j-just like everyone else, your not different and you're not special!" He shouted at you clearly aggravated. A frown was plastered on your face as he pushed you out the door and into the bright sky where everyone outside could see you.

You were on the verge of tears, and everyone looking at you made it even more awkward, so you just sprinted home and occasionally tripping slightly due to your injured ankle. Once you arrived home, you entered and slammed the doors of your house and dashed upstairs into your bedroom. You hopped onto your bed and planted your face into the pillow and started crying into it. Salad Fingers had always given you different feelings in your gut that were fear and other unpleasant things untell the faithful day you actually met him, there was still a feeling in your gut, but it wasn't fear, so what was it? You lifted your head up from your tear-stained pillow and sat up. You thought about what Salad Fingers had said earlier and that made you a type of upset you hadn't felt before, as those words exited his mouth, your heart shattered into pieces. 'You're not special !' Was the one that really hurt you, the two of you had seemed to have a special thing going on as if you were his first friend, his first real friend. You hated to see Salad Fingers in this state, so you had planned to go see him tomorrow, apologize to him, convince him that you didn't (purposely) bring those men into his house, befriend him once again and lastly, forget that this all happened. The end.

-Hey guys! I'm back (not that anyone cared) and this is Chapter 3 done, hope you enjoy and I'll try to publish more often. Bye!-