chapter 2

As you were walking down the grassy stone path in the middle of all the aligned houses, time seemed to grow longer every uneasy step you took and in your mind, different thought swarmed through, thinking about going back or how you might die in there. Then you snapped, "Heh heh, um..." you awkwardly laughed to yourself "What?" Zack questioned you with a slightly worried look "Um, m-maybe I should head b-back?" you asked the two boys a rhetorical question as you already started to turn around to head back to your much loved home. "Uh, I don't think so, you told us that you were coming with us. So you're coming with us whether you like it or not!" Harley grabbed you by the shoulder firmly and a very dead serious tone, you had never seen him like this, usually he was always childish and mischievous . That tone made you stop (and the tight grip on your shoulder) " O-on second thoughts, I-I think I might s-stay." you said fearfully in a quieter voice than usual.

After about what seemed like hours, you arrived at the demolished house and it was even more discouraging than when you where further away. But the most unsettling thing about the carnage of a house in front of your eyes was the smell, it was so rancid that it didn't make you stop thinking terrible thoughts about it, yet only made you think the abomination living here was perhaps a cannibal. "Go on then." Harley told you, his arms motioning toward the door as if he was waiting for you to open  the neglected thing, "Unless your a scardey-cat~" Harley mocked you, so all you did was respond with" shut up, asshole!" Harley just snickered to himself as he opened the entrance door, he took a quick look around before entering one of the other aged room, when looking around, you wondered how this ancient house was still here until Harley distracted you. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?!?" Harley screamed pointing towards something (you couldn't tell because you were standing outside the room and it was infested with shadows) emerging from a small, cramped cupboard inside a wall, suddenly, Harley pushed past the two of us and dashed out of the house down the street, then Zack shoved past you rapidly racing down the road right behind Harley.

"Rude." you just said to yourself, as you got up from the stained floor dusting your self off, you felt a sudden eerie presence loom over you. Slowly, you turned around only to view a disturbing creature before your eyes. You screamed as the door shut behind you and that thing  walked closer towards you, but as it emerged from the shadows, this creature wasn't as bad as you expected it to be. You noticed a few features that Harley was rite about, long fingers and pale green skin but that was all because things like a twisted grin was incorrect, to be honest the creature looked as equally scared as you were, maybe even more panicked then you." W-who are you?" it barely squeaked out, you had no response because you were astonished thst it was able to talk, ..."um, are you o-ok?" the monster coughed out noticing you hadn't replied. The only thing going through your mind was you that were going to die, just the thought of dying because of your dearest friends daring you to do something, than just abandoning you, 'what if they never find my body?' you questioned yourself in your mind, then tears pricked the corner of your eyes and your scared expression shifted to an upset expression.

You stopped, instead of slowly stepping backwards like previously, you just stood there emotionless. Dreaded thoughts swarmed through your mind once again, but all the silence was broke due to the silent sobs and the almost unrecognisable sentences escaping your mouth "I-I'm going to die here!" you sobbed to yourself also saying other things along the line of 'there never find my body' .You fell to the ground ignoring all the stains surrounding the floor, the only response was " o-oh my, are-are you o-ok?" coming from the seemingly harmless creature, you noticed that it's tone had changed from anxious to gentle and concerned. Your head tilted up towards him, your face had calmed (very slightly) as you replied with "y-your not g-going to kill m-me?" you stuttered with a clearly noticeable confused tone, "heavens no, I wouldn't do such a thing." his voice had grown slightly stern, only to switch back to the once concerned emotion. You quickly  sorted your self out, standing up and wiping away the tears that streamed down your red face, "what made you think such a thing?" he questioned you. "U-um, the stories about you being a cannibal, a murderer and other terrifying things."you replied to him, sweat dripping down your forehead." no. I'd never even imagine doing anything like that....maybe the cannibal bit." he said to you strictly, but mumbling the last part of the sentence to himself.

Suddenly, salad fingers broke the awkward silence yet again, heading towards the massive crack in the wall, you decided to follow him, even though you knew it could be a very dangerous thing, " it seems you have 'improved' my beautiful land with all your modern houses..." he sighed speaking to no one in general. You felt a slight pity for the pale green person, realising that this was once somewhere were he presumably enjoyed to live until we placed all of these crowded buildings around his once beloved wasteland, you just looked at salad fingers than glanced at the small town, staring off into the distance thinking that he must be so heartbroken.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that I ended the chapter like this, I didn't really know what to do with this. But hey, now you have a second chapter right? I don't know, um, thanks for reading my story, hope you like it! :) 

Bye, see you later!!!