Year 2 ~Hogwarts

Starting : 15.04.2019

I only own Peony and my ideas.

Hogwarts.
The place where curiosity meets answers, answers meets interest, interest meets dedication, dedication meets passion, passion meets magic.

We are magic.

I got out of the train, feeling anxious about my first day ever in the magical school.

I was too anxious to even hold a proper conversation with the girls which I shared a compartment in the train. I ignored the embarrassment and focused on thinking how my life would be in this school.

I've spent my first year at Beauxbatons, and half of this year, and now, after the winter break, my grandfather considered that I would be much safer here, at hogwarts.

That and the fact that I've been expelled from Beauxbatons for blowing up an entire corridor when I tried to prank the most annoying girl, the bully of the school.

Of course I had no defense and under the cruel accusations, Madame Maxine was sweetened by my grandpa to not close my school life but let me transfer to Hogwarts.

She agreed, nice woman she is.

I felt my emotions taking over me as I walked to the sorting hat.
I ignored the stares I received from the other students when Minerva told the whole school that I was transferred in the second year, from Beauxbatons.

They could've sorted me in private, but they wanted to keep up with the traditional ceremony.

I sat down, and I closed my eyes when the hat was placed in my head.

Ahhh I see. Oh, oh, such a complexed person. And your family history, ohh, my, poor child. Yes, yes, I see. Hmmm
Your grandfather, such a remarkable griffindor, but your mother, ah, and your father, I see.
Brave but witty, kind but mean, smart but sly, adventurous but not stupid. Such a diversity.
Oh, I know right where to put you.
Better be:

"SLYTHERIN"

The hat screamed my future house and I freeze on my seat.
The hat was taken off me, and I met the eyes of Minerva.

She had a sad face but still smiled at me, as she indicated the house with green and silver flags.

On my way to the table, I met his eyes.

I expected a disappointed stare, a glance, but he only smiled at me and nodded his head.

I sat down, looking around me.

Beside me were seating two girls, one with black hair and another with dirty blonde hair.

They smiled at me as they introduced themselves.
"Hi"said the blonde one, "I'm Daphne Greengrass."

"And I'm Olivia Zabini. Nice to meet you."

I smiled at them.
"Hello, My name is Peony....Jackson....."

This wasn't my real last name. But they can't know. They won't know.

**

After we've been escorted to the dungeons, I've learned that the password was Pureblood.
Ha. Such a sneaky way to put the slytherins in their greeny light.

I've quickly learned that I'll be sharing my dorm with Daphne and Olivia since we were in the same year and I couldn't be more excited.
The day turned out to be quite interesting and I almost didn't missed the elegant way Beauxbatons was glowing towards the children with kindness and less harsh ways.

But it was my fault that Beauxbatons wasn't my home anymore.
And I couldn't be upset, Hogwarts was where I've always wanted to be.

I made my way in the common room, astonished by the classy way the house was exposing itself.

It was simply amazing. I've always thought that the slytherins had the most awful house, but, oh god, this was so, so much more than what I've expected.

On one of the sides of the common room was a big window which was literally showing the inside of the lake.
We were under water!
What could be more enchanting than watching the colorful fish swim, of probably seeing the mermaids I've read so much about.

On the other side was the fire place, but the flames were burning in emerald colors, being so captivating that you could stare at them all day long.

On the sides of the fire place were many book shelves, with old books that seemed to hold inside lots of mysterious things and secrets ready to be reveled.

In the middle was a very big sofa,
along with ten armchairs, in the house colors, and between them was a big black table.

There were many pillows on the floor, most of them near the fireplace or the window.
I was completely loving this place already. I was almost seeing myself seating next to the window, reading a book with a hot cup of green tea and looking at the lake from time to time.

"Come, Peony, let's go to our room!" Daphne said excited as she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the dorms.

There were 14 doors, so 14 rooms, 7 for the boys and 7 for the girls.

The corridor between the dorms was very big, and was divided in 7 parts, two doors on each path.

Between the girls and the boys rooms was a green divide with a silver snake on both sides and behind him was a couch for five or six people big enough to make up for a comfortable bed.

Our room was the seventh and last from the girls dorms, and when I stepped inside I was left with my mouth open wide.

There were six beds, each one having it's own nightstand. There were two beds next to each other in every corner of the room and three wardrobes totally.

There was a small window with green and silver curtains.

I think that they ran out of colors cos everything here was green and/or silver, apart from the wardrobes nightstand and the bookshelf placed next to the window.

The bathroom was on the left corner of the room, and I didn't needed to walk in to predict the antic, rustic style and the dominant colors.

It didn't take long to feel like home here, and before I knew it I was already sleeping, letting my wind wonder on the depth of the imagination.

Hey guys
Hoped you liked the first chapter
If you have any opinions, please write in the commentaries.

Xoxo snakes