SPECIAL CHAPTER

Third P. O. V
let's kill this love! ” ..

The whole crowd of strangers cheered, most of them didn't really like K-Pop but BLACKPINK hyped them up really well.

Near the girls, a group of friends were cheering and singing along with the girls.
They were of course, none other than red velvet, got7 and exo.

" THAT'S MY FUTURE WIFE!  " Chanyeol screamed in English, while dating Chaeyoung, he's slowly picking up English with her help.

Suho laughed as he made eye contact with Jisoo, giving her thumbs up which made her smile widely.

Kai, in the other hand was jumping with Baekhyun and Chen,  cheering for his girlfriend.

They faked their breakup to die down the fan's and public's excitement. However at Coachella, he didn't care since everyone was too busy watching BLACKPINK no one knew they were there.

Sehun, however couldn't make it. He was away at Hawaii filming for his movie that would be a big hit.

But, no one knew something was going on later.

Celebrities from America gathered at Coachella, hyped up by BLACKPINK. New fans were made, plus collaborations.

Exo and the other groups were proud, not because it's their girlfriends. But because they're representing KPOP as the #1 Top girl group in the world.

bichi naneun solo!  ” Jennie sang.

" ANIYA JAGI YOU'RE NOT SOLO "

Kai pouted. Red velvet giggled as got7 cheered.

" yah oppa, is Sehun really not coming? "
Yeri asked Suho.

" Yeah is hyung really not coming? Lisa's eyes look so sad,  it's been 3 months " bambam muttered.

" I don't know, the movie is literally making him exhausted " Suho sighed.

" he seriously should rest and reunite with us, oppa " Joy said, clinging her arm with Seungjae.

BTOB as a group couldn't make it, however Seungjae could as he is taking a short break from work.

Seungjoy has been a thing ever since WGM. Yeri, is currently dating Yugyeom while Seulgi is dating Jimin. The rest are single but crushing.

BLACKPINK have now finished their songs, they were just giving a short speech about today.

As Chaeyoung was about to close off and bow with the girls, the screen lit up.

" Hi everyone!  Can we please have Lisa on the middle of the stage please!  " a voice said.

Everyone looked confused, however the crowd cheered and chanted her name.

The rest of the girls went to the side while Lisa walked over to the middle with a confused expression.

" hyung, do you think he's here?  " Yugyeom whispered to Jackson.

" duh!  stupid " jackson chuckles, arm locking Yugyeom. Everyone was so focused at Lisa it made her nervous.

The screen then played a video edit of Lisa and sehun's moments together, together with exo's song ' promise ' as the background music.

Lisa gasped and turned around, watching the video silently as tears were streaming down.

The crowd went silent while watching, they were so touched. This couple, is indeed beautiful.

The light then shined on Lisa, making her glow. She looked as beautiful as ever, like a fallen Angel.

Sehun, with teary eyes, he walked up the stage from the crowd with her favourite flowers, Lilies.

" hi baby, surprise!  " he breathed out, holding onto the mic.

Lisa looked at him and burst into tears, hugging him tightly. The crowd cheered, some of them cried.

Lisa couldn't speak, she was so speechless when she opened her mouth, no words came out.

" baby, I'm sorry I couldn't come to your concerts to support you, I'm sorry I wasn't there by your side. I'm sorry I wasn't there to comfort you and love you. Words can't express how happy I am to be with you, my love.

you lit up my dark and dull world, you changed my life in a way no one could. We have our fights and disagreements, yet we didn't let that get to us and destroy us.

We corrected each other's mistakes and stood by each other, always. Now, I want to wake up to your beautiful face and soul everyday, I want to cling onto your body and I want to love every one of your beautiful flaws.

I want to stay and be there for you, till death do us apart. Heck even after death I'll do the same " he chuckled.

By now, both Lisa and the crowd were in heavy tears. No one expected this coming, not exo, not BLACKPINK.

" damn it this oppa " Jennie whined, wiping her tears.

" go, maknae " suho muttered, tears escaping.

" so babydoll, I have a question for you.." He smiled, kneeling down while taking out a beautiful diamond ring.

Lisa gasped and looked at him with wide eyes.

" n-no way.. " she breathed out.

" yes way..so Lalisa Manoban, will you marry me and make me the happiest soul alive?  Will you be my Oh Lalisa?  " he whispered.

Lisa laughed silently,  " of course!  A million times yes!  " she cried.

Sehun couldn't contain his happiness, tears escaped his eyes as he put the ring on her.

He then hugged her tightly, kissing her forehead as they both exchanged I love you's and kisses.

The crowd cheered as their groups cried in happiness.

" YES HYUNG!  GET THAT GIRAFFEEEEE "
Bambam roared, laughing.

Who knew, the famous Oh Sehun would propose to the love of his life at Coachella?

Oh right, no one.

A/N heya!!  So I guess this is the special chapter, it's pretty crappy but I tried!  Anyways the new story may be delayed as my schedule is too hectic right now. I'll try to make time and start a new story, aigoo senior year is hard. Please bare with me, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I miss y'all lmao. Alright till we meet again,angels.

xx,
N. B