Chapter One

Kim Shin Ye ( 김신여)
Oh Hello my name is Kim Shin Ye I am 21 years old and an ARMY... Right now I'm peacefully enjoying my slumber in my cozy pink bed, LIKE COME ON! WHO DOESNT LIKE PINK?! So yeah as I was saying I'm enjoying my sleep when a soft but painful thing was hitting my head...
" Kim Shin Ye! You fucking Sleepy Head wake the fuck up!!!!" I immediately opened my eyes and quickly defended my self from any other attacks...
"Ya! Kim Izzy stop hitting me with that god damn pillow!!!!" She just continued hitting my beautiful faceu... oh yeah she's Kim Izzy you probably know her because you read the description of the story right? No? Okay, she is the cousin of Kim Seokjin or Jin from BTS.... and she is my best friend... derp.... I pushed her off my bed and rubbed my eyes...
"Whats the commotion, you fucking rap kink bitch?" Pardon my language but this is how bestfriends talk okay?
"Great you forgot... and im proud of my rap kink coz Suga is gonna send me to Hongkong with his tongue technology" I face palmed then fixed my hair...
"Just tell it Zy" I fixed my bed while waiting for her answer...
" Bish! The Fan Sign Event Is today!!!! At 9:30!!!" I choked then looked at her fiercely....
"And, what time is it?" I just told her with my oh-so Suga voice....
"ITS 8:00 YOU FUCKING SLUTTTTT" She yelled at me, then i looked at my clock and it is really 8, I rushed to the bathroom leaving her in my room... I quickly took a shower and then dried my self up before walking to my closet to get a fresh set of clothes... I wore a white shirt, oversized flannel polo and left the buttons opened, i wore a pair of pants and a pair of brown boots ( you know Jk's and RM's boots? Yeah that boots) ... i left my room gathering my phone and gifts for the boys before going to Izzy... She sat on the couch with a bag of gifts next to her... She saw me going down the stairs...
"Hey grab a granola bar and lets go" I took 4 granola bars from the pantry then left the apartment locking the door behind me... We went to the parking lot and then got in her car... It took us a few minutes to get to the venue , parked in the parking lot and then went to the hall....
----------------------
Hello Author here, i am doing this as my first story about BTS and i hope all the ARMY likes it....
감사함니다!!! 보라해!!!!
-Crimson_Dusk01