Daddy - 9

"Tord you're not my legal guardian!" Tom opened his backpack, simply making sure he had everything. "I'm turning 18 next week! Maybe I can be!" Tord gasped cheerfully. Tom thought about the time he had daydreamed of Tord finger-fucking him. "N-no that'd be so weird!" He thought they had been kind of hitting it off, too.

"Don't worry Tom, I'm his legal guardian and can stop him." Paul added in, handing them some water. "Faen!" Tord cussed under his breath and moved to the kitchen table to sit with Tom. "Well, you aren't calling me daddy then huh?" Tord sounded genuinely disappointed.

"If you wanted me to call you daddy and made me your son- okay just think about that for minute?!" Tom blushed; he wasn't here for this. But the weird boy had an idea, and he was gunna get what he wanted. "You can call me daddy if we're boyfri-" 

"I love you, but I am not calling you daddy!" Tom yelled, not too loud, he was just embarrassed. He was completely pink and had a line of sweat running down his cheek. The room went quiet, though Tord's smug grin was loud like damn bro chill.

"Adorable..." He mumbled as he took another sip from his glass. "Tomorrow is Friday, but you two aren't going to school. Tom we've been worried about you, so we planned a trip to the doctor." Paul chimed in once again. Tom wanted to deny it, but he'd needed it. He'd been badly hurt by his dad. Paul was only trying to help.

"It's okay Tom! I'll go with you." Tord got up and put his glass in the sink for Pat to wash. "Th-thanks... I guess..." The cute boy got up and grabbed his stuff, bringing it upstairs and putting it back down. "I guess I'm not going home after all... not today at least."

"Stupid innit?" Pat groaned and cleaned Tord's dish. "If you keep making remarks like that I'll be talking in English everyday dad." Tord folded his arms and looked to Paul. "Not my problem to be honest." The one-eyed man stepped outside and took out a cigarette.

Tord sighed and looked around before realizing Tom had gone upstairs, so he quickly ran up to look. He quickly checked the guest bedroom door to see if it was still jammed, it was. But that wasn't what he was looking for anyway.

-TORD'S POV-

I opened my door and heard a faint sharp inhale as Tom put his hands in his pockets in a startled fashion. He was always so... I don't know the English word for it. But I guess you could say the phrase 'on edge'. Ah, well that's not the point.

"Tom you've got to tell me when you leave, I don't want to lose you and your short-ass!" I complained and sat beside Tom, who was looking down at his hoodie's pocket. I suppose he remembered he had the hoodie in his bag and decided to put it on earlier. I don't know, or care.

"S-sorry? Well, I'm not really but I'll say it anyways!" He smiled cheekily. "You've always been so insolent, or at least to me Tom." I sighed sarcastically. "I guess I'll have to teach you how to behave."

"You aren't gunna teach me shit!" Tom giggled; he must think I'm an idiot. This cute little boy isn't anything compared to me, he's so small and fragile no matter how tough he tries to appear. He's too pure. "Thomas you should really listen to me." I said, trying to sound stern which seemed to provoke a different and new emotion in him.

"N-no!" He managed to spit out to my amusement. It was obvious he was still nervous about something, like maybe that tone I used was starting to get to him. He tries to laugh serious moments off so when I don't take a joke he gets flustered. "Do you want to know what I'll do if you don't listen?" I continued, thinking of what I'd actually do, but I didn't let my mind wander far.

Tom sure seemed like he was curious, which is good. For me at least. "Y-yea, whatever..." He said and looked away. He obviously cared and was more intrigued than he made himself out to be. Now I had to make a decision. Did I want my reply to be intimidating, kind, kinky even? Honestly he deserves it for not listening. But then again he's not legal... but I'm not legal so who cares?

"I'd tied you up and fuck you until you couldn't take it anymore, tears running down your cheeks as I pound into you, and you let out soft and cute little whimpers and moans. I can just picture how sweet your voice would be." I said, I was too busy trying not to laugh to make it come out in a seductive tone. However, it still appeared to do the trick. Tom was backed up against the wall by the pillows, blushing madly. 

I could see the anger on his face, then the sadness, then the joy and arousal, then the anger again. I was so excited for his reply. I needed to hear his cute intimidated voice, shaky but lustful. I needed him. I don't remember feeling this way, haha.

This is new.