11. The Visit

Act 11. 

Hinata is taken to the hospital......now it has been two hours.......

Hinata lay in the bed sleeping lightly. She only had little pain but she could not stop thinking about Naruto's words.

"Don't cry Hinata-chan, you are stronger than that."

Those were the words that calmed her mind and cradled her to sleep. As she slept she anticipated her intense training in which she would put herself through ans more than anything she did not think it was beneath her to ask her father for her, in hopes that he would. 

Naruto's mission was to begin in the next half hour, Hinata did not expect to see him at her bedside.

As she slept Naruto walked into the room. He stood near her bed and watched as she slept, "You must have given it your best out there Hinata-chan....your first mision isn't as easy as you would hope it would be huh?!" 

Naruto was beside himself, he had already went on his first mission and so he was well aware of the adjustment, but he was reckless as usual and instead of him getting hurt it was Sasuke who pushed himself to make up for Naruto behavior and pushed a bit too hard.

Naruto did not have the big grin on his face as he would, he just stodd their looking at Hinata as she slept, "Hinata-chan..."he muttered under his breath and as she was about to touch her face Hinata slowly opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Naruto-kun..."Hinata sai softly.

Naruto immediately pulled his hand away stumbling back, "Hinata-chan!" he was surpised." You're awake....."

Hinata began to blush, "N..N..Naruto-kun is here....."

Naruto lost his prior composure and began to stutter, "W..W..Well after seeing Hinata-chan injured like that i j..j..just w..wanted to make sure you were fine." He finished with a big grin on his face with his hand behind his head.

Hinata face went deep red, Naruto-kun was worried about me. She thought to herself then she spoke, "I'm sorry that i made you worry, Naruto-kun but I will be fine."

Naruto-kun still had a big grin on his face, "That's great, you had me really worried there for a moment!! Well i got another mission so I'm heading out, you take care now!" he said as he stood on the windowsill.

Hinata lookin at Naruto, smiled and nodded her head, "Umn!"

Naruto leapt from the window landing like a frog on the grough beneath; he got to his feet and he looked up at Hinata's window, then ran off.