7. Her Sights Set

Act 7.

Hinata had finally met and spoken to the one who inspired her. Naruto's words stuck with her.

I should try to smile more Hinata thought to herself as she stood by a tree watching Neji train. Naruto-kun said i should smile.

Hinata was beside herself. For the first time in a long time she felt some sort of happiness and though she stood by the tree watching Neji, her mind could not take in everything. Since meeting Naruto for the first time she was a bit flustered. Hinata did not have the courage to walk up to Naruto but he did and they spoke. That day could not leave her mind even though it was three months ago. Even though Hinata wanted to talk to Naruto again she still did not ahve the courage.

Naruto-kun I will get stronger, Hinata thought, Strong enough so my pain will allow me to smile, I will smile so i could stand by your side and fight with you, Naruto-kun. I won't hold you back i will protect you....so watch me please....watch me get strong as I have been watching you. 

Hinata cleared her mind of her thoughts and watched Neji's swimming body link movements which were as gentle as the free flowing wind; and in her mind as she study all that she could take in from him was watch me Naruto-kun.