Chapter 26| Dreams

Start from the beginning

Flashback: Your Age: 10

The six of you sat in the same room with you sitting on the window sill, feet pulled up to your chest.

"Hey Akari?" A younger female with blonde hair with dyed pastel blue ends and golden, yellow orbs asked. She saw right below you, her back to the wall with her feet in front of her.

"Hm?"

"If one day all of our parents found us and asked us to come back to them, would we?"  She asked.

"Pfffft, River, there's a fucking reason why we joined this little club." A boy about year older with fluffy white hair and one crystal earring on his right ear rolled his eyes. He was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

"Oh shut your fucking mouth, Dimitri. You're the 'leader' and yet Akari is the one who is the most logical." A ombré hair girl said, she said was the same age as the boy she called 'Dimitri'. She sat on the bed with her feet hanging down.

"Haha, get recked Dimitri!" Another boy shouted, smirking. He had lollipop in his mouth and was sitting crisscrossed.

"Shut the hell up, you playboy." A brown haired boy who was younger than you muttered. He laid on the bed with his arm support his head.

You laughed before talking again. "My mom and siblings are dead. You all know that." If that bastard comes and get me, I'll fuck him up. If your guys' bastards come along, I'll fuck them up too."

The younger version of you was more violent, especially between the ages of  8-12. You had more bruises and cuts than ever, not to mention, some of your scars came from that period.

"Akari's the best!" The younger girl known as River shouted.

"No...We are." You corrected with a smirk.
—Flashback End

Those were the days with them. Living and doing everything together. To others around you, you six were a bunch of rebellious children with a dark past. But, to the six of you, you all were family.

"Oi, why the fuck are you smiling like a crazy person?"

You looked over to the door with Katsu half naked, chest and abs exposed. He was drying his hair with a towel.

"Holy fucking god." You covered your face with your hands and rolled over to one side.

He's so damn hot..

Your face started burning like it was on fire.

"Pass me that hoodie." He pointed to the black zip up hoodie resting on the small sofa. You got up but didn't pass it to him, but instead you rolled it up in a ball form. Then threw it to his face.

His reaction time wasn't fast enough, so it smacked them right in the face.

"YOU FUCKING ASKED FOR IT!" It was like WW3, but only with two people. It quickly ended when the both of you fell out of the window...again.

"KATSUKI!!" You hollered as the both of you plunged down to the grass of the backyard.

Before hitting solid ground, he pulled you in with one arm before switching in midair so he would be your cushion. But somehow after landing, he was on top of you instead with his hands on either side of your head.

"Ow...this is the second time today you idiot...ugh..." You groaned, rubbing your head.

In his eyes, you were perfect. The way your hair was. Your laugh, your smile, your smirk, and even your scowl. He hasn't felt like this since he was a child. But what could it be?