Chapter 26| Dreams

Start bij het begin

"I. Am. You. And. You. Are. Me. I. Am. The. Ri-Zero. Of. The. Future." She suddenly smiled again as you backed up into the wall.

Before you could react, the lights switched back on, and the girl behind the mirror was gone. There wasn't a single trace of her, except the half white and black rose that dropped into the sink. The rose dissolved into thin air.

"What the hell....?" You clenched your fists, shaken up at the sudden event.

"Oi, what's taking you so long, Shortie?" He knocked.

"I'm almost done, stupid." You were slightly relief that he came to check up on you. But...what the fuck was that? Or rather...

Was that me..?

After getting dressed into your usual oversized t-shirt and shorts you quickly headed back to Katsu's room. Scared that weird illusion or whatever in hell that was would happen once again.

After immediately opening the door, you flopped onto the bed, relieved.

"What the fuck happened to you? Seen a ghost or some shit?" He asked you, raising one of his brows from his phone.

"What if I told you I did?" You smirked. "Would you shit your pants?"

"Shut the fuck up, I'll fucking kill you."

"I'll like to see you try!" You mocked, snickering as he stood up with a recognizable scowl.

"GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE, SHITTY GIRL!" He sprinted towards you, as you dropped yourself onto the floor and headed towards the window, opening it. You were about half way jumping out of the window when he grabbed your waist. Just then, the door bursted open.

"What's with noise Katsuki- OH MY GOD, KATSUKI! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL HER?! NOBODY TOUCHES MY RI-CHAN!! HONEY, WE RAISED A MURDERER!

GET OVER KATSUKI BAKUGOU!!" Mitsuki screamed on the top of her lungs, running over to Katsu, who had his arms around her waist.

"WHAT THE FUCK OLD HAG?!" Katsu yelled as he was tackled down to the floor.

"Wha!!" You shouted out as you fell out of the room, heading for the ground.

"AKARI!! OH MY GOD, DO SOMETHING KATSUKI!!" Mitsuki shouted in horror, while shaking her son.

This left you free falling from the second floor with gravity planning to kill you. But thankfully, it was you we were talking about. You used your new move, which was the wings, and did a 'U' back up to the window.

"You weren't kidding when you said you'll kill me!" You joked, laughing. "But too bad, I don't die so easily!"

You stood on the window sill laughing as your pair of fiery wings illuminated the entire room.

"Uh...is everything okay in here, dear?" Masuru knocked on the door as he stepped in. He witnessed his wife grabbing their son by the collar and you standing on the window sill with a pair of huge wings.

"Okay...why don't you come a explain what happened to me, Mitsuki." He calmly chuckled as Mitsuki dropped Katsu and followed her husband out.

The door shut behind them.

"Stupid Akari." He grumbled crossing his arms.

"That's me." You laughed, hopping onto the bed face first. "Ow."

"The hell did you do that for? And I'm taking a shower."

"M'kay."

You stared at the blank wall as thoughts ran across your mind like athletes. A lot of them bring flashbacks.