Chapter 8

Recap:Izuku looked at Katsuki and gave him a grateful smile mouthing the words 'thank you' with Katsuki mouthing 'your welcome' but this did not go unnoticed by Bakugou soon enough Deku came in.

3rd person
(P) Deku walked to the dorms nervously with his head down. Even though he had been explained the whole situation it was still a lot to take in especially since his head was still in slight pain but it had gotten better due to the Tylenol he was given by Recovery Girl. Though he was still processing everything that had happened a part of him was excited to see the older heros especially himself because it meant that he had full filled his dream of becoming a hero and that he and Bakugou seemed to be on equal footing now which made him feel a bit giddy inside. As Deku walked into the dorms he took a glance at the living area where he could see two spiky blondes with one being bigger than the other and he could see a bit of green hair peeking from the couch. (P) Deku took a deep breath and timidly walked over the couches

By now both Bakugou's have noticed (P)Deku's presence while (P)Bakugou ignored him (F)Katsuki greeted him "Sup Tiny Nerd how's your head?" The question had caught (P)Deku off guard but he quickly regained his composure "its a lot better now thankfully, um what are you guys watching?" (P)Deku said a bit skittishly (F)Katsuki looked at the TV trying to recognize the film but to no avail "just some random horror movie" He said. (F)Izuku who had witness the small chit chat smiled at the two before inviting his past self to watch the movie with them who was shocked but that was to be expected. The 4 of them contently watched the movie with a bit of commentary from both Bakugous and mumbling from (P)Deku which promptly lead to him getting told to shut the fuck up by (P)Bakugou which also lead to a small scolding from (F)Izuku in which Bakugou just 'tch' in annoyance.

While the four of them were watching the movie (P)Deku kept glancing at the pros as a bunch of questions ran through his head such as 'I wonder how much our quirks have improved?", "What's their workout routine?", "what agencies have they joined? or did they create their own?" He was so deep into thought that he started grabbing his notebook and pen from his backpack which he still had on him after he left Recovery Girls office the two very attentive Bakugou's noticed this happening and before (P)Bakugou could say anything (F)Katsuki beat him to it "Oi tiny nerd what's with the notebook" He asked well it was more of a statement then a question at least to (P)Deku who had been brought back to reality and caught his future self's attention and even Kaminari and Kirishima that were in the room most likely on their way to the kitchen. "Oh hey Bakugou's here and so are the pro's" Kaminari pointed out and Kirishima looked over to the four as (P)Deku realized what he had subconsciously done

"o-oh this? I was just thinking about asking you guys some questions after the movie is all" (P)Deku's voice quieted down slowly near the the end of his sentence before quickly saying "if that's ok with you guys of course!" He exclaimed the two pros looked at each other before back at (P)Deku "sure we'd love to answer your questions we might not be able to answer all of them though just cause of future stuff and all" (F)Izuku says cheerfully "Hey sorry to easedrop but we'd like to ask some questions of our own too" Kirishima says while walking over to the 4 "And I'm sure the rest of our class has some stuff to ask too I'll go get them" Kaminari exclaims excited running to his classmates "The more the merrier" Is all (F)Izuku had to say.

Kirishima looked over to (P)Bakugou and walked over to him resting his arms on the top of the couch "Ay Bakugou I bet you have some questions for them too huh especially since your future self is here" He says "tch what's there to ask I already know that I turn out amazing and am probably the number 1 hero" (P)Bakugou says boastfully and Kirishima just sighs and smiles as Kaminari comes back with the rest of the class "Hey it seems like everyone had questions so let's get started before it gets late" Kaminari announces "I'll go prepare some tea if anyone wants some I just got a new package from my mother this morning!" Yaomomo states as she heads to the kitchen "I'll go help" Uraraka exclaims "I'll help too kero" Tsui says following the two Kaminari clapped his hands "alright while the girls make tea let's get started!" Kaminari announced and (F)Katsuki stood up and pushed (F)Izuku to behind the couch where some of the students gasped at seeing him in wheel chair "Alright now just a disclaimer due to future reasons we might not be able to answer all your questions so don't get whiny if we can't alright you shitty kids?!" (F)Katsuki exclaimed and (F)Izuku sighed and gave the class an apologetic smile even after almost 10 years and (F)Katsuki has barely changed at all.

Aaaaaand that just about wraps it up for this chapter I kinda want to use the next chapter to help clear up an confusion you might have by having you guys ask our future pro heros some questions I will however say that questions such as ranks (such as the top 5 heros) will not be revealed but you guys should already have somewhat an idea of what rank these two should be now ask away my loyal readers! (Sorry for any spelling mistakes btw)