Chapter 7

Hey guys and I am back with another chapter of LCBTF!!!! YAY I'm finally off hiatus as I have hit inspiration which is good cause honestly I didn't think I would get inspiration for a new chapter till October when season four of MHA comes out but luckily I hit inspiration early now on to the Chapter!

Recap:'its nice seeing everyone so care free and happy, I'm sure once kaminari wakes up and me and Kacchan get back to our time everything in both worlds will be back to normal' Izuku thinks before deciding to watch some TV.

Btw: (f) Midoriya and Bakugou are now called Izuku and Katsuki and (p) Deku and Kacchan are keeping their normal names/nicknames

3rd person
Izuku rolled(?) Over to the TV and picked up the remote going through different channels when he heard the door open, Izuku turned his head to see younger version of his lover Bakugou "where were you?" Izuku asked trying to start a conversation even though he knew it was futile "none of your god damn business" Bakugou replied rudely and Izuku knew not to say anything else so he turned back to the TV deciding on watching a horror movie when Bakugou asked "so what's with the wheelchair?" That's when Izuku noticed Bakugou had sat on the couch behind him "turns out I got shot by a poison that mostly paralyzed my legs but recovery girl said I should be ok in a day or two though" Izuku explained but was almost immediately caught off guard when Bakugou asked or more of demanded "So did I become the next number 1 hero"

Izuku honestly didn't know what to say as he obviously couldn't tell the truth as he might change something in the future luckily Katsuki into the room and said "just wait and see" walking over to the couch and sitting next to his past self who was about to say soething when Katsuki interrupted "look I was strictly told not to say anything about the future if I could tell you I sure as hell would" Bakugou just "tsk"ed and continued watching the movie. Izuku looked at Katsuki (which is probably hard to do since he's in a wheelchair) and gave him a grateful smile mouthing the words 'thank you' with Katsuki replying with mouthing 'your welcome' But this did not go unnoticed by Bakugou. Soon enough Deku came in.

Hey guys and sorry for the short chapter but I'm currently working on the latest chapter of my new book Adventures of Seokbin and Nightshade and I'm thinking of later tonight just uploaded some poems I wrote (My science teacher says he wants to sign me up for counseling after reading my poems 😑) so yeah plus I didn't really know what to do after Deku came in so maybe you could leave in some suggestions? But anyways

Until Next Time ANNYEONG 💜💜💜