Chapter 5

So um the last chapter ended a little.....yeah this is my first time doing something like this so it might suck just to let you know so um yeah enjoy?

Recap: "k-kacchan we shouldn't be doing thi-"Midoriya got caught off when Bakugou smashed his lips onto Midoriya's

Midoriya was shocked but quickly regained his senses as he tried to push Bakugou away which he did successfully "k-kacchan we can't do this here my past self might wake up soon plus All Might and Recovery Girl are right outside" (F) Midoriya said quietly Bakugou looked back to the door then the unconscious present Midoriya "so mini deku ain't awake and if your quiet All Might and Recovery Girl won't come in" Bakugou said "I-I mean you have a point bu-see even you agree so just f***ing kiss me already!" Bakugou interrupted getting impatient and annoyed by  Midoriya's paranoia,

Midoriya sighed and slowly leaned for a kiss and Bakugou eagerly closed the remaining space they slowly moved their lips together, Bakugou licked Midoriya's bottom lip asking for entrance which Midoriya gladly granted Bakugou explored  every inch of Midoriya's mouth "mmmhh" Midoriya moaned in the kiss the two would've stayed like that but sadly they were only human (with powers) which meant they had to let go.

The sight in front of Bakugou was beautiful Midoriya in front of him panting and face flushed. Bakugou took a quick look at the door and the surprisedly still unconscious present Midoriya before turning back to (F) Midoriya HIS Midoriya and his only and smirked "looks like we got a few for minutes hope you can stay quiet~" Bakugou in a deep seductive voice Midoriya's eyes widen a bit before accepting his fate he just hopes he can stop Bakugou before he gets too carried away and his past self wakes up "only 3 minutes Katsuki" Midoriya said sternly Bakugou' smirk only widens "using first names now are we? I like it Izuku~" Bakugou says his hand slowly traveling up Midoriya's back until he finds the hidden zipper in the youngers costume pulling it down a bit "st-stop Kacchan we don't have time for this!" Midoriya whisper-yelled "its ok Izuku I know your limits when it comes to these type of things" Bakugou reassured but it didn't really help Midoriya calm down since Bakugou called him by his first name.

Bakugou sighed noticing the youngers uneasiness and pulled Midoriya's zipper up "t-thank kacchan" Midoriya said "no problem but you owe me" Bakugou said wrapping his arms around Midoriya's waist and putting his face in Midoriya's soft green curls Midoriya almost immediately returned the hug they stayed like that for a bit before hearing a groan behind them. The two pro heroes looked to the owner of the voice Present Midoriya was waking up so (F) Bakugou quickly helped (F) Midoriya into his wheelchair and quietly left the room where they met All Might with his phone camera on and a smiling Recovery Girl 'oh sh*t'  was all (F) Midoriya and Bakugou could think of as (F) Midoriya's eyes widened and his face went pale.

(F) Bakugou was also shocked and embarrassed but didn't want to ask if they saw something so he just cleared his throat and said " mini deku is waking up so you should go talk to him" before leaving while pushing (F) Midoriya's wheelchair once the two Pro's were out of earshot Recovery girl concluded with "they're in love aren't they?" which All Might reply "yes they are I'm surprised Aizawa didn't see it" All Might chuckled "well we should be heading in I might need to give Izuku some medicine/pill for his headache"(Idk whats used for headaches) Recovery Girl said going back into the office and All Might followed. 

(Back with (F) Bakugou and Midoriya)

Bakugou and Midoriya were heading to their old dorms because they couldn't find Aizawa and they didn't know if the rest of UA's staff knew about their presence during the entire thing (F) Bakugou and Midoriya sat in comfortable silence until Midoriya spoke "Kacchan do you think All Might and Recovery girl saw anything?" Midoriya asked Bakugou thought for a moment before saying "I don't know or care honestly they should just accept us even if we were making out in front of your unconscious past self" What Bakugou said helped calm Midoriya's nerves down 'kacchans right besides they accepted us in our time so there's no reason they wouldn't do the same now' Midoriya thought or so he thought, in reality, Midoriya was mumbling again and Bakugou could hear every word.

"Oi Deku your mumbling again," Bakugou said Midoriya quickly snapped back into reality "oh sorry," Midoriya said rubbing the back of his neck nervously "it's alright but back at ground beta you lied saying we weren't together why was that?" Bakugou asked "oh well since we're in the past we have to be careful of what we do so we don't mess up the future and at this time we weren't together yet and I don't think we had feelings for each other yet either," Midoriya explained as we reached the dorms they were about to go in Bakugou stopped "why'd you stop kacchan?" (F) Midoriya asked 

Bakugou let go of Midoriya's wheelchair and went around so he was in front of Midoriya "kacchan?" Midoriya questioned as Bakugou's face came closer to his before kissing him gently Midoriya hesitantly kissed back when Bakugou pulled away he said " I just wanted one last kiss" before smirking and went back to pushing Midoriya's wheelchair "you ready?"Bakugou asked "yeah I am, " Midoriya said smiling Bakugou chuckled in reply and pushed Midoriya into the building.

WASSUP FAM I'm back but if you read my last post you'll know that I am not able to update for a while sadly. But don't worry once I'm back I'll make it up to you guys for my absence but for now I have to go I'll miss you (bet I'm only going to be gone for like 2 weeks or something)

Until Next Time ANNYEONG