"We should get going" I say.

"Alright take care of my sister Triste" Oscar yelled as we walked away.

"Of course spooky" then we walked out to the front yard.

"Before we leave can you take some pictures of me in front of the impala, i haven't posted in a while" I say laughing

"Yeh sure" manny says laughing as I handed him my phone. Then I posed and he took a bunch of pictures.

Manny's pov
Damn this really all me. She really bout to my girlfriend.

"Looking like a fine ass hyna" I told her as I took pictures which caused her to blush.

"Oh my god stop" she says giggling. Ugh that giggle of hers drives me crazy. "Okay I think that's enough pictures" she says and I hand over her phone. "Now lets get going or we're going to be late" then we made our way to school and went up to her friends.

"What's up lil spooky" I say doing our handshake with Cesar.

"Nothing much Triste" then all of the sudden we here that ruby kid come up behind us.

"I did it it's done I rocked that talk hard and for a guy named spooky he's surprisingly not that's scary" ruby rambled.

"What are you serious ruby" Jamal said. I looked down at Vida since she was way shorter for an explanation.

"It's a long story and it's not worth telling because all this is pointless" she told me

"Oh ok" so I stopped paying attention. " I should get going to class, I'll see you after" I tell vida as I give her a hug.

"Ok Im wait for Cesar, I'll see you" then I left to my class.

Vida's pov
"And yes Cesar's out the gang boom, killed it" i rolled my eyes knowing this can't be true.

"You did kill it, killed it so hard that i got promoted" Cesar said, I felt my mouth fall open oh my god no.

"No no spooky and I had an understanding" ruby says worried.

"I just got a text and I'm going to start running for the santos" Cesar said upset.

"Oh my god no" I say hugging cesar. "You can't, you won't like the shit we do, your not a criminal" I say

"No no no no that can't be true" ruby interrupts me.

"I know baby but it's what it is" he told me hugging me back. "Compa i love you for trying but like I said this deal is done and I don't blame you I blame monse" then they start to fight.

"I'm go bells almost ganna ring and I walk really slow I'll see you in class Cesar" I said then gave him a kiss on the cheek I felt bad for him.

"Yeh I'll meet you in a bit" Cesar said as I walked away.

The night of that day
Vida's pov
The rest of the day was pretty normal. After school Oscar picked us up and brought us home. Manny had spent the afternoon over since he need help with math and I made him help me choose what picture to post on Instagram.

"I say that one" manny said as he showed me a picture on my phone.

"Ok I'll post it later" I said

"Well I should get going it almost getting dark" he said getting up and putting his things away.

"Okay I'll see you tomorrow at school" I got up from the kitchen table and walked him over to the living room where Oscar was.

"I'm dip , see you tomorrow spooky" then they do their handshake.

"Alright fosho" Oscar said then manny left.

"I'm go take a shower then I'm try and go to sleep" I said to Oscar.

"Alright good night" he said .

"Goodnight mano" I said then left to my room then I went to take a shower. After that I started to get comfortable in my bed and decided to post the picture.

Instagram

400 likesVidadiaz Santos hasta la muerte ✝️View all 200 comments Cesardiaz big bad diabla 😈Cesardiaz sheesh your so pretty sis 🥺        Vidadiaz 😙Oscardiaz @ my impala 🤤🤤🤤        Vidadiaz fasho 🙄Oscardiaz i guess you look good too but my ca...

400 likes
Vidadiaz Santos hasta la muerte ✝️
View all 200 comments
Cesardiaz big bad diabla 😈
Cesardiaz sheesh your so pretty sis 🥺
        Vidadiaz 😙
Oscardiaz @ my impala 🤤🤤🤤
        Vidadiaz fasho 🙄
Oscardiaz i guess you look good too but my car sheeshhh 😍😍
Monsefinnie 😻😻😻
Vidadiaz love you bestie 💕
Olivia you're so pretty 😍😍😍😍
       Vidadiaz ty 🤧
Jamalturner now you too with these fits omg y'all need to learn how to dress, and wear more the three colors, 🔥🔥
      Vidadiaz 😂😂 love you j 💞
Rubenmartinez 😍😍😍
Rubenmartinez 😻😻😻
Rubenmartinez 🔥🔥🔥
Rubenmartinez 🤤🤤🤤
Rubenmartinez 💣💣💣
Vidadiaz love you rubes 💋
       Mariomartinez 😉
ManuelOchoa uh first of all pc to me
ManuelOchoa second I chose this one
ManuelOchoa third and most important 😍😍😍😍
      Vidadiaz ok pc to you and thank you 🥰
Randomsanto santos gang or don't bang 💪🏼
       Vidadiaz 💯
Sadeyes ^^^^just date already 😒
       Vidadiaz 🤷🏻‍♀️

'Sometimes I really want to give ruby a chance he's so nice to and has never said anything bad about or at me. Plus he accepts me for who I am and not everyone does. Back at the Bronx I hardly dated because once a guy found out I was in a gang they would be to scared to come around me. Yeh Ruby is a little scared of the rest of the santos but not me he's different. Ever since I was little i told myself i won't be with i santo because all we are is trouble and I don't want my kids to live the life my and my brothers live. I don't want them to be a santo. I wanna leave this all behind with my husband one day. Yeh of course they'll knew who my family was and our stories and how I grew up but I will never want them to feel the same way I felt getting jumped in. I remember i had a broke nose and arm. Once one of the girls hit my nose I reacted and punched everyone I could and fractured my arm. But it was all good I guess because I proved my self to be strong. I just don't want anyone to feel like Cesar does because I breaks me knowing he suffers from this life and wasn't meant to be for this. At one point I was completely like Cesar but I filled myself with anger and remembered everything those stupid prophets did to my family and get through everything without remorse. Not everyone is meant for this life. So do I give ruby a chance or not. Oscar really wants me to give Manny a chance, he really wants me to be with a santo and I don't want to disappoint him'. I thought to myself and eventually ended up falling asleep.