well kiss my grits

Notice how I revamped the details and cover, as well as changed the title. Yeah- still the same cringe book. Just tweaked a bit :')

. . .
I held my hand up to my mouth. "No...no. no no no no no no nO NO!" I shrieked, "This can't be happening! I-it shouldn't! How did- how can- what do I do?! What do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do?!
How do I fix this?" I am to the floor and cried. Tears ten down my face as I sobbed in the corner.
Why me?
. . .

--Blue's POV--
I blinked. "I didn't realize you were with anyone?" Dream sniffed.
"I'm not. I-I didn't mean for this to happen! I was d-drunk and I don't know, maybe he was too, because he knew that—" I cut him off.
"What are you talking about, Dream? You're rambling," I smiled gently. Dream took my hands in his.
"Well, how do I put this...? You and Error are still close friends, yeah?"
"Well, yeah. You and him are more of brothers to me than my actual brother," I replied. Dream nodded. "I thought so...well this won't sound g-good on my part. But" -Dream took a shaky breath- "Ink is the other parent of this child." I stood there in silence. How would Error react to this...? I knew Ink wasn't a good person, but I never thought he'd stoop this low. And Dream should have known better! But he was drunk...am I supposed to be mad at him or support him? I sighed. "Did you want this to happen? Do you love Ink?"
"Do I-" Dream started hacking, doubling over in a coughing fit. "Hell no! God, I can't imagine loving him. Ink's my friend, and I say this as his friend: he's a bastard about 99.9% of the time," He said once he caught his breath, a light smile on his lips. I sighed in relief. That would have made things terribly awkward and tense, not to mention very, very weird.
"What do you want to do now?" I asked.
"I thought you should know because you're one of my closest friends. Ink needs to know because he has to tell Error- I won't do it for him. And-well, someone else should know," replied Dream.
"Who?"

--Dream's POV--
I punched in the number, hesitating before I hit the call button. Blueberry looked at me.
"You don't have to do this, Dream. Are you sure?"
"He deserves to know," I replied. Taking a deep breath I hit the button and put it on speaker. Tense silence filled the atmosphere as the dial tone rang out. Blue placed a hand on my shoulder comfortingly. A static-filled voice pierced the air.
"Hello?"
"Brother, it's me," I glanced at Blue.
"Oh. What do you want, Dream?" Nightmare sighed. "I have things to do."
"Um, w-well I thought you deserved to know this..."
"Know what, exactly?"
"I'm, uh, pregnant," Dream nervously spoke. Silence emitted from the phone.
"Who?"
"... What?" Dream asked confusedly. This wasn't going to end up well.
"Who knocked you up? Who impregnated my brother?!" Nightmare snarled. I looked at Dream, who looked a little frightened and anxious.
"F-funny story, but uh... We were both drunk a-and it was a mistake-" Dream stammered.
"Answer. The damn question Dream!"
"Alright, alright! I-It it was Ink!" He squeaked. Nightmare growled and muttered something unintelligible. "I have to go," he hissed. Dream chuckled nervously.
"W-why, brother? I-is something the matter?" He asked.
"Is something the- no no everything's fine. Just great. It's just my best friend for cheated on for my brother! Does that sound fine to you?! I need to inform Error so he can't get hurt again. Goodbye."
Dream sighed and went to hang up.
"Oh, and Dream? Thank you for telling me," and with that the line went dead. Dream and I made eye contact.
"Well that went better than expected. What now?" I asked.
"We tell Ink."

--Nightmare's POV--
I can't believe Ink has the audacity to pull a stunt lke this. And with my twin brother of all people! The nerve. Speaking of him, I wonder how Dream's dealing with this?
How is Error going to react...?
I mean, I have to tell him. He needs to know. And if the whore—Lust isn't a whore so don't even bring that up. That's right. I'm looking at you.
People these days. Ridiculous.
—won't tell his own boyfriend then something has to be done. And I do plan to reap the possible benefits of Single Error, and bonding time when I tell him. Presuming he doesn't get mad at me and all goes well. Er, as well as it can in this situation.
As I pondered these thoughts I walked through the hallway outside the main living room. Laughter rang out through the doors leading into it. I could pick out Error's in the chourus; was the whole gang in there?
"Okay okay, so one time he and I were baking cookies, right?" Error said, his words slightly muffled. Was he talking about Ink? What were they doing in there?

--Error's POV--
(a little while ago: around when Nightmare picked up the phone)
"What's some of your favorite memories with the Star Sanses?" Cross asked. "You spent quite some time over there at their base." I chuckled. There were  a lot of memorable moments with them, most belonging in some crack fanfiction somewhere.
"So once Dream and I decided to play a prank on Blue. Ink was busy doing other stuff and us three were the only ones at the base. It was a bit unusual 'cause typically some Sans is checking in with how things are going, seeing how they're doing, or just getting away from their normal life. Anyway—so I had scouted the base and Blue was in his room, blasting his music as per usual," I began.
"What music?" Dust asked. Killer gave him a look. "What? I'm just curious. Geez, Kills," Dust rolled his eyes playfully.
"Uh, I'm not sure. I think the song was about smoking drugs or something. He's into musicals lately. Dream's been getting into a few of them with him. So Dream handed me the murder weapon: an air freshener can with a zip tie tied just loose enough on the trigger.
"On the count of three," Dream whispered. We made eye contact and I stiffled a giggle.
"One... two...
Three!" I yanked the zip tie as tight as it would go and threw it into the room. It was consistently putting out 'Fresh Linen' fumes. Dream slammed the door shut and we listened to Blue coughing and yelling about how we were "In so much trouble" when he got out of there. We were bracing ourselves against the door and laughing our nonexistent butts off at his misery. It was glorious.
"Until Fell popped in and yelled at us for the stench. But even he couldn't deny that it was hilarious." I finished. Horror snorted.
"I never knew Dream enjoyed mischief," Cross mused.
"Those things smell horrendous! The house reeked for weeks, and Blue kept complaining about it eternally being stuck in his lungs. I wish things were still that simple..."
· · ·
Evening folks! I'm back and...not better than ever? Eh ignore my rambling
So I have a question. Do y'all want longer chapters with better quality? Or shorter chapters with quicker updates? That's all for now
Baii