Rip Horror

--Error's POV-- 

"You can't let the DESTROYER OF WORLDS stay in our AU, Sans! It's dangerous, and it could hurt us!" 

"Do NOT call Error an it! He is more of a person than you are! And you are one to talk about hurting others! Error only does what he does because he has to! You on the other hand have the potential to hurt me every time you decide to get drunk!" 

"Being a murderer is different than getting drunk, Sans!" 

"DON'T CALL ME SANS!" I shot up at the sound of screaming. He looked at the kitchen, where Blueberry was waving a spatula at Stretch. He must have woken up when the taller decided to come home from Muffet's. I stood up and winced at the loudness. 

"You are acting like a child!" Stretch snapped. 

"At least I'm not acting like a fool, who only sees what they want to! One who will not recognize that said Destroyer is more than meets the eye! At least I do not act like you and any other so-called 'Sans' of their universe!" Blueberry smacked at the air in front of Stretch's face. 

Jeez, and I thought we were loud  

Mood 

Error, do something! 

"3N0ugH!" My voice had a heavy glitch to it. Both skeletons turned to look at me. 

"Berry, Your br0ther is r1ght," The glitching died down some as I calmed. 

"What do you mean?" Blue asked. 

"I told you-" Stretch was cut off with a spaula smacking his face. 

"Shut up!" Blue growled. I sighed. 

This is your fault! 

Now the little cinnamon roll is mad! 

Don't you mean...SIN-amon roll??? 

OH MAH GOSH NOOOO 

shut up guys! we're distracting him! 

"This is what I mean. My presence is causing unnecessary tension in your universe. Berry, I can't stay here," I explained. Stretch smirked smugly. Blueberry looked down. 

"Alright. But visit, ok?" He asked quietly. 

"I'll try my best," I smiled. Stretch rolled his non existent eyes and teleported away. 

"Are you sure about this?" Blue glanced at me. 

"Yeah. You and your brother have enough issues without me causing more. See ya soon, okay?" I opened a portal and hopped through. 

"See you soon Erry!" Blue called as the portal shut. I looked at the dark mansion in front of me. 

I wonder how the gang will react to the reunion 

"You and me both...let's hope the guys are more forgiving than I think... " I walked up to the huge front door and knocked. After a moment a skeleton with black tears running down his skull opened it. He gasped. 

"Hey Killer," I greeted. 

"Error? You came back...what are you doing here?" Killer asked warily. I sighed. 

"I've been gone too long. I shouldn't have abandoned you guys like that...how are you?" I walked inside and he shut the door. 

"Nightmare's been kinda...off since you left. The guys probably won't take your visit well, since you left us and all," Killer said, hurt. I turned to look at him. 

"You know--" 

"KILLER! WHERE--! oh. Hello," Dust spat now entering the room. Horror came in behind him. 

"Back again?" He quuestioned. 

"Yeah. Listen, I shouldn't have left you guys abruptly like that--" I started. 

"To get with Ink of all people," Dust chimed in. I stared at him for a moment. 

"--but I won't do it again. I understand if you aren't as willing to let me back in...but I'm asking you to give me another chance," 

"I'm game," Horror shrugged. Killer slowly nodded. 

"You messed up, but..." Dust scowled. "But I'll give ya another shot. DON'T blow it," 

"Thanks," I smiled. We talked and caught up for a bit. Lust had joined the team and Cross had given up on his quest for Nightmare's love. The poor guy had been heartbroken for a bit but was now interested in his brother, Dream. Wonder how that'll go. 

That went smoother than I thought 

Guess they really are family 

Damn, I was hoping for a fight 

Oh shut up! 

"Error's back!" Cross smiled, walking down the stairs. I waved. 

"Hey bud. How are things?" 

"Eh. I'm gonna meet up with Dream later to discuss a truce, but otherwise things are normal," Cross walked over to our group. I smirked. 

"Is that allll you'll be doing~?" I teased, Cross groaned. 

"Yes Error. It is," 

"Don't forget about protection--" 

"Horror I'm going to kill you!" Cross tackled the skeleton to the ground and they rolled around. 

It felt good to be back. 

"What in the name of Toby Fox is going on?!" A voice hissed from the top of the stairs. Cross sat on top of Horror's chest. 

"Nothing?" He seemed to ask himself rather than answer the question. I looked to the stairs to see my former boss, Nightmare. 

"Error?" And he saw me. 

I ship it!