World Map

Kaiseo

Kaiseo

Kaiseo: A mountainous country rich in mining and in particular - one ore rare to only this region, which destroys arable land making growing produce next to impossible. Rocky and hilly, the land is difficult to navigate and bitterly cold, with most higher regions blanketed in snow. Rules by way of a Chief, who is often nominated with the Clan Leaders fighting for the position.

Hahn

Hahn: A land rich in arable land, flowing fresh water lakes, bountiful forests filled with game and surrounded by a sea filled with fish. Lots of open Greenland for agriculture, it's well known for it's rolling hills and valleys, with quaint villages scattered throughout. Relies on trade with Dulma to get oils. Ruled by a tyrannical King and famous for it's vast army.

Dulma

Dulma: A mountainous country known primarily for it's fishing and ships Freely trades with all nations. The coaster region is mostly used to build the cities, as inland the land is criss-crossed with mini rivers and streams, leaving the land boggy. Some of the poorer class live in shanty's in the bog-land. It rules by way of Democracy, rather than Nobility and Royalty.

Naato

Naato: A desert city with an abundance of underground towns. Above ground the sands are scorching through the day and bitterly cold at night, with frequent sandstorms. Only the gypsy caravans brave living above ground. Rich in oil with many underground oil fields. It's waters are poisoned by the ore in Kaiseo, making it reliable to Dulma for fish.