Chapter 21

Neal's POV

I control Milah. I smirked.

"N-neal?" Emma asked. I was lost in my daydream. She shook me and I was snapped back into reality.

I shook my head. "Huh? I Uhhh..what?"

"Do you still have my old clothes?" She asked. I nodded and smiled.

"Come on Emma, I'll go get them for you." I smiled warmly.

She smiled back at me. Her normal, beautiful, greenish gray eyes had a hint of purple which was the sign of a love potion. That simple thing reminded me that this wasn't real. This wasn't real. She didn't really love me...but for now this was good enough. Now it's time for that pirate to go.

•••Killian's POV•••

"I've never been so happy in my entire life!" I smiled and kissed Milah. "I..." I kissed her cheek. "Love..." I kissed her again. "You." I kissed her once more.

"I'm here to stay now. I am never EVER leaving you. EVER!" She smiled back. "But killian?"

"Yes my beautiful pirate." I smile and kissed the hand I was holding.

"Come with me. Leave town. Emma had made you soft. Come back with me. We could steal a ship and become pirates again. Please." She begged.

I looked into her eyes. "Okay...we leave tonight."

*That Night*

We packed all our stuff and stole a ship and started to sail.

*3 hours earlier*

~~~Emma's POV~~~

I grabbed Neal's hand as I pulled him with me. "Come on Neal! Get ready Faster! I want to go on our date now!" I said impatiently.

He laughed slightly. "Emma wait! Let me fix my hair first."

I scoffed at him. I was wearing tight Jean capris and a white tank top with my 'famous' red leather jacket. Neal was wearing a tight, white t-shirt and a navy blue best over it. He had his hair spiked as usual. "Come ooooonnnnn!!! I REALLY want to go on out date!" I smiled sweetly.

"Okay. Okay!" He laughed and grabbed my hand. "I'm ready now."

I walked outside swinging our hands back and forth. We went on our date and it was really nice.

*3 hours later*

"Come on. I want to walk on the beach." I smile.

We walked to the beach and started strolling along the sand. He kissed my cheek. "I love you." I smiled.

"As do I Emma." He smiled back at me.

I looked at the docks and saw Milah and Killian. They were running away. Killian was leaving me. I felt my heart sink and it was almost as if a spell was lifted from me. My heart broke. "He's leaving..." I sighed sadly.

"What?" Neal asked, not hearing me.

"Oh nothing." I frowned. "Hold on." I ran quickly to the docks. "Killian wait!" I cried.

He turned around. "Emma?" I ran to him.

"Please! Please don't leave me I love you. I need you. Please please don't leave me Killian." I cried and wrapped my arms around him.

"Emma? I won't. I won't leave you. I love you too." He kissed me softly.

Suddenly I heard Neal yell. "Hey! Nobody move!" He was holding a gun. "I can't take this anymore! I've tried everything! Magic, spells, force! It's obvious to me now that the only way to keep you apart is death!" He screamed and put his hand on the trigger and pointed at Killian. "Time to die!" He yelled and pull the trigger.

"Killian No!" I screamed and jumped in front of him. I screamed louder as the bullet hit my chest and I fell to the ground. Everything went blurry.

"Em?! Emma!!!" I heard Killian and Neal scream. My eyes slowly started to close. This was it. I was going to die.

________________________

Author's Note

Hey guys! Hate me yet?

Shoutout to BelieverOfLove122 for giving me ideas. :) Follow her and read her story. She's Perf! 😘

I'll write more soon.