Chapter 11 True Loves Kiss

{Warning: Intense}

Neal's POV

"IF YOU DONT EMMA COULD DIE!" Hook yelled over the phone. That caught my attention. I hung up and grabbed my keys driving to the hospital as fast as I possibly could.

On the way there I saw our smashed little yellow bug and it broke my heart. "My girl..." I cried wiping my tears quickly so I could see the road.

My mind wandered back to the first day we met.

Emma was hot wiring the stolen yellow bug. Little did she know I was in the back seat. "Impressive, but you could have just asked me for the keys." I smirked. Little did I know that this was the beginning of the rest of our life together. Sadly it wasn't to be...maybe. Emma had a destiny to fulfill and I was standing in the way. I was forced to let Emma go to jail in my place. I wanted to take her place so badly. I had no idea that Emma was pregnant. After she broke the curse she found me in New York not knowing I was the son of the dark one.

'Beep! Beep!' I snapped out of my daydream. I was stopped at a green light holding everybody up. "Emma!" I remembered speeding ahead. I arrived at the hospital soon. I burst through the door.

________________________

Authors Note

There's more I promise but seriously I'm totally fighting the urge to make Neal start singing "Love is an Open Door"

________________________

I saw Dr. Frankenstein, Captain Hook, and my dad, Rumplestiltskin out side a hospital room...why couldn't I has a normal life? I ran towards them. "Where's MY Emma?! Is she okay?!"

"See for yourself..." Whale said. I looked through the window and I didn't see my girl, I saw a bloody mess of wires and tubes.

My eyes filled with tears. "My poor girl." I cried.

I heard her moan in pain. "Bæ you're here!" Rumple called. I groaned.

"What do you want?!" I cried.

"Bæ-Neal...I'm here to help you...honestly." I saw Hook in the room with Emma holding her hand.

•••Killian's POV•••

I held my unconscious princess's hand. "I wish I could save you. I'd give anything to take your place" I cried. I kissed her previously bleeding head. "I love you..." I cry.

"Hey pirate get out here!" Neal growled at me. I sighed and walked outside.

"How do we fix my-uhh...Emma?" I asked. Neal glared at me.

"Emma might not wake up ever again..." Rumple admitted

"what?!" Neal and I yelled at the same time.

"You didn't let me finish..." Gold started. "True love's kiss will save her."

"Well then I'll go kiss her!" Neal said and walked into the room.

I sighed. "What am I here for then?"

Gold sighed too. "Neal said that Emma's last words before the phone went dead were "I love you Killian" I fear that the spark between my son and the savior has long since burnt out.

I was extremely shocked by his words. The beautiful princess who I had fallen for long ago loved me? I thought no one could ever love a pirate. I'd give up being a pirate any day for Emma.

"Daddy!!!" Neal whined like a little girl who just dropped her ice cream...what ever that is. "IT DIDN'T WORK!!!" He yelled.

While Neal was complaining like a spoiled brat I slipped inside Emma's hospital room. "Emma..." I gently held her hand. "You are so beautiful, in every way...I love you with all my heart. I hope you feel the same. Even if you're not with me I just need you alive Emma. I need you..." I started to cry. "I love you..." I whispered before bending over and gently touching my lips to hers. As our lips connected I felt a surge of power all around us and all through the land.

After a short while I pulled away. Emma laid there still stone cold. It didn't work. My princess was lost. I turned to leave when I heard a faint cough. I spun around and ran to her side. She took in a deep breath of air and her beautiful eyes fluttered open. "Killian?" She said weakly.

My eyes filled with happy tears. "Yes my love?"

"Y-you saved me. You're a hero."

"I'm no hero Em, all I did was love you." I smiled

"I love you too..." She managed a smile. A beautiful, genuine smile.

The moment was broken all too quickly. Neal bursted into the room. "You bloody pirate! You stole my girlfriend!!!" He screamed and punched me in the face hard knocking me back.

"N-Neal stop!" Emma cried. Neal ignored her and continued to punch me. I look at Emma with pain in my eyes.

~~~Emma's POV~~~

I watched helplessly as Neal beat Killian on the ground. He looked at me as if he was trying to send me a message. Using magic, I cast a spell so that I could hear Killian's thoughts and he could hear mine. "Kill...it's Emma. I cast a spell so that I could hear your thoughts and you could hear mine."

*I won't fight him Emma...* He heard him cry in pain. *...for you.* His beautiful blue eyes started to close.

"Neal stop!!!" I cried.

"He deserves to die!" Neal yelled punching him again. Killian moaned in pain.

"For what?! He saved me!" Tears streamed down my cheeks and soaked my hospital gown.

"He stole you!" Neal punched my killian again.

"Stop! I love him!" I cried out.

Neal stopped and turned to me raising his fist, about to punch me and then....

To be Continued...

________________________

Author's Note!

Do you hate me yet? Lol. Mixed Emotions right?!

Did anybody catch how Emma called Killian "my Killian"?

Captain Swan is end game!!!

Don't get me wrong I love Neal! And I love all my Swan Thief shippers but I'm not one anymore...sorry. :(

Don't forget to vote and comment! It really means a lot.

Any suggestions? Comment or message me.

Follow me on Instagram:

@the_oncers_of_storybrooke

:)