Chapter 17

Killian's POV

"I told you NEVER to see him again. Now I'm going to kill him." Neal growled.

I held Emma protectively, even though I was the one who needed protecting. She cried in my arms. "Please!" Emma screamed.

"READY TO DIE KILLIAN?!" Neal yelled at me. I pushed Emma out of the way as he lunged towards me.

"NEAL NO!" Emma screamed as a small knife that Neal was holding found it's way in my stomach. I screamed in pain.

~~~Emma's POV~~~

I watched as my true love cried out in pain. "NEAL NO!" I cried and pushed him away from my Killian using magic.

Neal fell to the ground, hard, knocking some of the hospital stuff down with him. "Oh. Emma's playing dirty?!" Neal laughed. "Well guess what?! I can play dirty too!"

Neal vanished into a cloud of back smoke. I cried and ran to Killian's side. "Oh my poor baby!" I screamed.

Killian winced in pain. "My Killian this is all my fault!" I cried. "Let me fix you." I waved a shaky hand over his bleeding stomach and fixed it.

"Em...it's not your fault." He smiled weakly.

"Neal wants you dead and it's all my fault!" I cried, gently resting my head on his firm chest.

"I would die a thousand deaths just to live one day with you my love." He smiled trying to assure me.

I smiled back slightly, my make up was running from all of the crying I had done. "I look horrible." I whined.

"Even with messy make up you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." That almost brought me to tears.

"Baby I love you so so much." I smiled and kissed him, softly and passionately.

He kissed back deepening our kiss. I was happy that I was finally with my love but secretly I was terrified. What if Neal came back. We broke away after the need to breath became too great.

I rested my forehead on his. "I love you my princess. I may not have much but with you I feel like I have everything."

I climbed into the bed next to him and laid my head on his firm, strong chest. His steady heartbeat calmed me. "It only beats for you." Killian looked down at me and kissed the top of my head.

Killian's big muscly arms wrapped around me and in that moment I felt like no one could ever hurt me. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

When I woke up Killian was gone. "Killian?" I looked around the room. It had a haunting green tint. The room was trashed, it looked like it came right out of a zombie movie.

"Killian?! Where are you I'm scared!" I got out of the bed and looked out the hospital room and what I saw horrified me. Bodies. Bodies everywhere and not just any bodies...dead bodies. They were scattered all over the hospital.

I screamed loudly when I saw a familiar face, my dad's, right next to my dead mother. "Dad!" I screamed and ran to his side.

"E-Emma...y-you have to save them..." He cried weakly before his eyes closed.

"No! Daddy don't leave me I need you!" I screamed. Taking his cold and now dead hand, I joined in with my mom's. I kissed both of their foreheads. "I'll miss you."

"Emma! Help me!" Killian. My pirate was in trouble. The hospital walls seemed to be closing in as I ran around frantically trying to find him.

"Killian!" I screamed. Suddenly I felt something grab my leg and panicked. I looked back to see Ruby holding an almost dead Victor in her arms. She was fading fast too. "Ruby?!"

"Y-you have to save them.." She pointed to a closed doors. I was frightened.

"Who is them!? Ruby help I'm scared!" I cried. It was too late. Victor and Ruby were dead.

"Emma help!" Killian screamed. It sounded like he was behind the doors.

I ran to the doors and opened it to find more dead bodies, Granny, Belle, Rumple, Regina, and Robin, and...Henry. "My son!" I screamed and dropped to my knees. Henry was still alive but barely.

"M-mommy?" He cried weakly.

"It's okay baby. It's okay. Mommy's here." I cried.

"M-mom...you have to save them..." There it was again.

"Who is them?!" I cried, knowing he'd most likely die so. "Please don't leave me!"

"Save them..." He whispered before his eyes closed.

"Emma!" This time Killian's cry was closer. I turned to see Neal holding Killian's matted brown hair in his fist. "You didn't save them..." Killian cried sadly.

"Who?! Who do I have to save?!" I cried.

"It's too late. You failed." And with that Neal stabbed Killian and he fell to the ground.

"No!" I screamed.

"You didn't save us..." I spun around and saw all the bodies standing, their eyes glowed a horrible green and they were frightening. I felt something tap my back it was Killian, no, it was a dead, mutated Killian.

"You didn't save them..." Neal said. "And now...you'll join them..." They all came charging towards me and I screamed as loud as it could.

*************************************

"Emma! Emma! Wake up baby please!" My eyes shot open. It was all a dream...a nightmare. I was still I'm the hospital and Killian was holding me.

"It was so real!" I cried, burying my head in his chest.

"It's alright my love...I'm here. It was only a dream..."

___________________________

Author's Note.

Dang. That got intense.

. Sometimes my mind wanders and I don't even have control over what I'm writing any more. 😂

Well I hoped you liked it. More to come soon! :)