( 十二 )

The minute Julian woke up, he glanced at his alarm clock and sighed in relief. 7:19 AM. Charlie's flight wasn't until 11 in the morning but that doesn't mean he wont go to her house and apologize to her face.

He was already packed and ready to go. If it wasn't for Nick, he'd be crying like a little baby for losing the love of his life. Charlie, that's what she was, the love of his life.

By quarter to 9, he was already driving to Charlie's house. He knew that she'd always leave for the airport two hours before her flight.

On the other side of the city, Charlie was busy scrolling through his phone when a couple of knocks on the front door caught his attention. She made her way to the door revealing a figure much tall than her.

"Julian wh—"

"I'm sorry," Julian blurted out before attacking her with a hug. "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I didn't try to understand. I should have listened. I'm—"

It was Charlie's turn to cut him off, "I should be the one saying sorry." The brunette fought the urge to cry and hugged him tighter. "Take me back, please?" She sobbed.

"I'm never letting you go. I'm fighting for us, Charlie. No matter what it takes."

。。。

chayoung
📍 Changi Airport, Singapore

liked by matshummels, nickyoung, astridl and 178 others

chayoung no more hiding my love, let the whole world be our judge. ❤️

view all 10 comments...

nickyoungs thats probably why he's wearing shades, he probably cried didnt he??? lol

aussentrist15 atta boy 🥳

corasoares I love you both, please get married. 😭
    |
aussentrist15 lets get married first idiot

leon_goretzka break up with me so i could be with julian pls @mariac and charlie break up already :((( #Juleon needs to rise

。。。