For the First Time:Chapter 6-The Text

'Ding' my phone vibrated as I received a new text.                                                                                              

“Hey do you want to go to the beach tomorrow at 7:30? You can meet my sister, Alli”                                 

As I was reading Cody’s text, I suddenly did a little jump.

Who’s that from?” my sister teased as she walked through the door uninvited.

DID YOU EVEN KNOCK MY DOOR? And whoever it is, my messages are none of your business,” I replied as I pushed her out of my room. She gave a little smirk and walked downstairs. When I finally heard the thud on the ground, I got my phone from under my pillow and replied.

“I would but I have to ask my mum first before I can go and I doubt she’d let” I replied.                                                         

“Mum, can I pretty please go to the beach tomorrow, I’ll take Charlie if I have to and I’ll also do all the chores tomorrow” I called to my mum making sure the offer seemed promising.

“Charlie’s going to the dentist tomorrow and I was going to take you with but since you’re going to the beach then we might make a change of plans. But who are you going with and when will you be coming home?” mum asked with concern.

“I-I-I made some friends at the beach 2 days ago and they’re girls. I promise I’ll be home by the time the sun begins to set,” I answered in a hopeful tone. I know you may think that I’m wimpy or my parents are overprotective but I don’t really mind because no matter what their answer is, I know they would pick the choices for my benefits, that’s why I love them.

“Okay honey, but remember, all the chores are on you,” mum called back. I decided to quickly reply to Cody.

“Yeah, my mum said yes, see you tomorrow!”

I gave a little grin to myself, I’ve never felt this way before, and I wouldn’t miss tomorrow for the world. I decided to tell Kelsey about it. It’s been nearly a week since I’ve talked to her so she’s probably going to get a bit mad but this was a serious matter that I felt like my best friend need to know.

“Kelsey, you there?” I asked in a hopeful tone as I messaged her on Facebook.

“No way,” Kelsey replied in a sarcastic tone.

“I have something important I have to tell you!” I messaged with excitement.

“What? You won the lottery?” Kelsey mocked.

“Not exactly...Well okay, so this is what happened. So I found out that I won the magazine V.I.P ticket to Cody Simpson’s concert and when I went, he serenaded me on stage in front of thousands of people. Then I realised the ticket also won me a dinner with him and then we exchanged numbers. Tomorrow we’re going to the beach with his sister, isn’t this great! #@&$#*$?“ I messaged while turning into Charlie at the same time.

“Don’t you think it’s a little weird that you’ve only met a few times and he’s already wanting your number and to hang out with you? I’m really happy for you Belle, but you need to make sure that he’s not trying to take advantage or have any bad plans towards you in anyway,” Kelsey warned. I knew that she was caring for me but I just felt like I could make my own rightful decisions and that Cody was just being friendly not deceiving.

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure he’s real, I’ve got to go to bed now for tomorrow, I miss you a lot <33” and with that, I turned off my computer.

 Cody’s P.O.V

“So, what’d she say?” Alli asked as she plopped onto the sofa next to me.

“She said yes,” I replied in a miserable tone. I knew it wasn’t the right thing to do this but I had to.

“Are you sure you know what you’re doing Cody? I mean, if I find out that my boyfriend has been using me, I would never look at him the same way again and would literally hate him forever,” Alli reminded me in a concerned matter. I knew she was right, but I just couldn’t afford to think that way, especially not now.

"I have no other choice, this is what Scooter said, I’m pretty sure he knows what he’s doing. Just be really nice and welcoming to her tomorrow. She’s a nice girl and I know she doesn’t deserve this but I hope she would be able to heal from it quickly,” I told Alli so she could feel more relief. I walked up to my bedroom and decided to sleep early today, I have a wild day tomorrow.