Chapter 1

"Daryl? Merle?" I whispered walking into and abandoned department store. *BANG BANG* "What the fuck is that?" I whispered looking around franticly raising and lowering my knife at everything around me.*BANG BANG* there it is again, a muffled drunk sounding voice came from above me. Singing, and shouting attracting attention from all of the corpuses outside of the building. Slowly and carefully following the voice I tiptoed up the stairs with my knife high and hands alert. I got up to the door that opened to the roof, locked. A chain was wrapped around the door and the lock keeping it tight keeping things in and out.

"Hello?" I screamed through the door waiting for a response.

"IS THA' YOU, YOU PEICE OF SHIT OFFICER." The person responded screaming so I could here.

"Nah' my name is Mason, I'm here ta' help yea'!"

"MASON DIXION?" They responded.

"Yep" I yelled through the door. They started laughing incredibly hard, Im surprised that he didn't pass out. "BABY SISTER!" He yelled.

"MERLE?" I screamed tears outlining the rims of my eyes. "IM GONNA GET YOU OUTTA HERE!" I screamed inspecting the lock. Seeing that there is nothing and there is no one around I had to do this by myself. I took the crow bar and wedged it in between the lock and pushed until it snapped open allowing me access to my big brother. I flung the door open so fast I'm surprised it didn't fly off!

"MERLE!" I screamed running towards him engulfing him in a long needed hug. "Your okay! Your okay!" I shouted holding his face with my hands, both of us were crying. "Where is daryl?" I looked at him worried about my brother.

"Hes with a group I was with, he don't even know I locked up here. Tha' dumb ass officer got all butt hurt when I insulted him." I chucked at my brother slurring form heat stroke.

"Merle? Where is the key?" I asked after I saw his limp hand handcuffed to a pipe.

"They dropped it down tha' drain over there." He said motioning to the drain a few feet away. "Shit." I mumbled not being able to reach it.

"Merle can you feel your hand?" I asked poking the lifeless limb. "Nah'." He said looking up at the sky. I looked around on the roof for something to cut his hand off with. The Georgia sun glistened off of the blade of a saw. I took the bandana off of my head and tied it around his wrist. "This is gonna hurt." I said before shoving rope in his mouth. I grabbed he saw and ran over to where he was looking at me with a confused look. "Okay, I'm cuttin' yer hand off." He looked at me with wide eyes, then I started to cut and his scream filled my ears.

------------------------------

Hi you guys! Okay so i know this is short and boring I just feel like i need to get the story started. enjoy!