Sleepover

I open the car door to let Bram out and bow. He grins and laughs at me before getting out and kissing me on the cheek.
"Shall we go inside then?" I smile and Bram nods. His hands intertwine with and we walk up the path to my front door, the gravel crunching beneath our feet. After fumbling for my keys, I find them and unlock the door.
"Are your parents home," Bram asks quietly.
"I don't think so," I say grinning suggestively at him. Bieber then jumps up at both of us, going crazy.
"Hey Biebs," I say, making a fuss of him.
"Should we go upstairs?" I ask, already leading the way.
"I guess I have no choice but to come," Bram laughs and his checks go darker.

We walk into my room and I pull him toward my bed and I flop down, pulling him with me. We may next to each other. He cups his hand around my cheek and presses his lips against mine. He pulls away gently and looks into my eyes.
"I love you," I whisper and lean in to kiss him again. Our lips move softly and in sync and it's great.
"I love you too Spier," Bram smiles and we intertwine our legs. Bram's hands run through my hair and I can feel his heart beating against my chest.

Ten minutes later, his head rests in the crook of my neck and I can't stop smiling. My cute, nerdy boyfriend. I love him so much.