The Empty Theatre

I lead Bram into the auditorium and we walk, hand in hand, to the middle row, where we slide into the seats.
"So this is what it looks like to be you?" I say smiling stupidly at Bram's face.
"Yeah, I guess it is."

We both grin then lean in. Our lips connect and it's perfect. He cups his hand around my check and my hand rests on his thigh.
"I think we're crazy," I whisper,
"Crazy brave." Bram just laughs and presses his lips to mine.
"I never want to stop doing this," I whisper between kisses.
"So let's not."

His hands are in my hair and let's just say, mine are busy. I'm leaning over the seat so much, I might as well be sat on his lap, so I do. Without breaking the kiss, I wrap my arms around his neck and Bram pulls me closer.
"Can I take you somewhere?" I say softly. Bram nods and I lead him down the aisle and through the door to the boys dressing room.

It's as if I can't keep my lips away from his for even a minute so I pull him close and kiss him harder than ever. We find the wall and I lean against it. Bram gently pushes against me as his lips move softly against mine. In sync. Together. My hands fall to his waist and his cup my cheeks. I moan softly as his fingertips graze my neck.
"I love you Bram," I whisper in his ear.
"I love you too."

Urgently, I kiss him and wrap my arms around his waist. His hand creeps up my shirt and trails along my chest. Wow. My heart races and it doesn't stop there. Bram reaches for the back of my t-shirt and breaks the kiss for a moment to give me a look that says "can I?" So I nod and he pulls it over my head. He casts it to one side and kissed me again. It's my turn now so I pull of the soft grey sweater he's wearing and pull him closer. He's. HOT.