Chapter 15 ~ Pizza, Beer and Blackhawks.

We are sitting here watching the Blackhawks game and she is yelling at the TV and I have the weirdest thought. I thought I can see myself with this girl. We haven't known each other for more than three days yet it feels like a lot longer. I can just see myself falling in love with her. I mean she is sitting here yelling at the TV whilst a Blackhawks game is on most girls hate sport. I was suddenly brought out of my thoughts when Brooklyn started talking.

"You really didn't need to come." She said to me turning to face me.

"Yeah, I did you said you had to collect your stuff so I thought you would need some help unpacking so I came," I told her.

"How did you get my address?" she asked me.

"I have the address of all personnel on my shift. May of done some digging to find it." I replied with a smile on my face which made her smile.

"Look I know we got off on the wrong foot and I'm sorry about that. The only reason I did that was that if the kid kept screaming, we would have taken a lot longer to get them out and who knows what would have happened. So, I stepped in to help. That is how I was taught. So again, I am sorry." She told me.

"It's ok. I heard back from the hospital. If we took any longer to get the mother out, she may have been paralysed. So, thank you. You handled yourself amazingly it was me who was off and I'm sorry for that." I told her.

We went back to our comfortable silence. Once the game had finished some sort of comedy show came on so we decided to watch that. We were able to share a good laugh still giving a little smile back and forth to each other.

We then got hungry and we somehow managed to find something to eat with there not but much food in Brooklyn's house. We then went back to watching TV. At about 10 pm I looked down to see Brooklyn asleep snuggled into my side. She looked so peaceful that I didn't want to move her. I eventually fell asleep and just as I did, I felt Brooklyn snuggle in closer.

I wake at about midnight and we have somehow moved to we are laying down on our side with Brooklyn in front of me. I was awake for about 2 minutes before going back to sleep. I then wake up at 8 am and manage to get off the couch without waking Brooklyn. I get up and got to the kitchen and make some coffee. I then find the sugar and milk and put some in my coffee. I walk out of the kitchen and look at Brooklyn still asleep. She looked adorable sleeping there.

At 9 am I head movement and I looked up from my phone to see Brooklyn waking up. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Good morning sleepy head."

"Morning. What time is it?"

"Ahh... 9 am. There's coffee in the kitchen."

"Thanks. How did you sleep?"

"good you."

She just nodded her head in response.