Chapter 14 ~ Feeling Like Home.

Brooklyn's POV

After leaving Casey at Molly's I hopped back into my car to head to the airport. Along the way, I called Kelly.

(K= Kelly, B= Brooklyn)

K: Hello.

B: Hey Kelly it's me. Look I just got a message from the airport ah the plane with my things just got here including my car. I will park it in the airport car park if you want to come and pick it up.

K: Ahh... yeah, I will grab a cab and head over there now. Thanks.

I pulled up and grabbed a ticket and parked Kelly's car. I then grabbed my phone and wallet and hopped out locking the door. I then made my way inside. Finding the right desk.

"Hi, my name is Brooklyn Ziva I got a message saying my things from LA have arrived," I said pulling up the message on my phone. And showing her.

"Yeah... How do you spell your last name?" she asked me typing something on her computer.

"Ahh... yeah Z – I – V – A."

She continued to type something on to her computer and then made a call.

"Hey. I have a Brooklyn Ziva here the plane carrying her items has landed and she is here to pick them up." there was a pause. "Z – I – V – A." she then hung up.

"OK there will be someone here shortly and they will bring you out onto the tarmac they have separated all of your things and put them in one pile we will just need you to go through them and make sure you have it all. I just need you to sign this." She tells me

She hands me a clipboard and I sign it and hand it back. Then a guy came up to me and we went to the tarmac. We went through security before taking me out. There I went through and made sure everything was there. I then packed everything into blue jeep 4X4. And drove off to the from of the airport. There I meet Kelly and gave him his keys back before heading back to my apartment.

Pulling up I jumped out opening my front door and unloading my jeep. I put all of the boxes by the door. I then take then one by one and unpack them. it is about two in the afternoon when there is a knock at the door. I get up from the box I'm unpacking and open the front door to see Casey standing there with a 6 pack of beer and some pizza.

"Afternoon Tea?" he asked me

I smiled at him before nodding my head for him to come in. we sit on the floor (because I have not got a couch or dining room table) we sit and eat pizza and drink beer stealing small glances at each other like we did this morning smiling every once and a while. It was silence but not an awaked one it was a comfortable one.

Casey's POV

After eating I helped her finish unpackingbefore going out to get her a new couch because apparently, she had to get ridof her old one that the old tenants left. We also got her a new TV. We then puttogether the couch and set up the TV before watching the Blackhawks game