XXXII

UNLOCKED: 🔓

1 : LEE MINHO ── SEO CHANGBIN : 2

[ ➳ ]

LEE MINHO ── CHOSEN

HAN JISUNG has swiped his keycard four times since we entered this building. i mean, not that i'm looking at his hands or anything, i'm just... observant (that and he has really pretty hands, like his face - which i would be staring at if i wasn't walking behind him).

we stop at door 343. how did he even manage to drag me into this? i'm not good at talking to people. i'm the boy who bullshitted and kept his mouth shut so much that everyone thought he was cool, whereas in actuality i'm just three beavers stacked on top of each other in a trenchcoat.

'what if she doesn't like me?' i blurt out. before jisung can answer, i continue, 'yeah, i think i'd better go, cause i feel like i'm, like, intruding, and the original plan was just for me to drop you off-'

'please, stay.' he grabs my hand and starts to pout, like an adorable little baby- no! i shall not be vanquished by aegyo, i am strong, not weak- 'she's love to meet some evidence that i have friends,' he giggles.

ah, what the fuck. 'fine, okay.' i am such a pushover. and all because jisung held my hand and laughed and pouted and was stupidly cute and- wow, i'm whipped.

he unlocks the door and pushes it open, looking around. 'nanna?'

'jisungie! is that you?'

'yeah, it's me.' he has the biggest smile on his face, and all i can think is that i want him to look at me like that, too.

his nanna has a cane and wrinkles around her kindly eyes - she pulls him into a bear hug as soon as she sees him. i don't have any grandparents, but i think having someone like HAN EUNJU in my life would be great. 'aish, jisung, have you lost weight? have those pesky parents of yours made sure you've been eating well?' she grabs his cheek and pinches it. he grimaces, and i have to stile a laugh. and then he turns to face me. gosh, here we go. 'jisungie, is this your boyfriend?' his eyes go wide, and he must have choked on air because he starts to cough - eunju pats him on the back sympathetically.

'well, not yet,' i say. it's fun to see how red he gets.

'he's a friend from school, nanna - LEE MINHO.'

'oh, minho! i've heard lots about you. it's nice to meet you.'

'all good things, i hope - nice to meet you, too.'

[ ➳ ]

'so you've been telling your nan about me-'

jisung throws an apron at my face, trying to shut me up. unfortunately for him, it doesn't stop my shit-eating grin. well, actually, it kind of does- why do i have an apron, again?

'what, did you forget? you didn't think you could get away with not helping me, did you?' he blue-tacs the recipe to the wall in front of us, before turning to me with his hands on his hips. 'i came here to bake, minho.'

'i can't cook-'

'learn, then. if you mess up this cookie batch, i'm never talking to you again.'