J Cody- Morings

Being close with the Cody family has its perks. It was a home away from home, Smurf was like a second mom and the guys acted like older brothers even though there was no blood relation. You often found yourself staying there more than home, especially after you were introduced to Smurfs grandson, J who had just moved in. It didn't take long for you two to bond, and it didn't take much longer for bond that to grow into something more.

That's how you ended up here, in the Cody's kitchen making something to eat before you head to school. You were struggling to grab some cereal off the top shelf when J came through the sliding doors, as he did every morning after his run. J immediately walked up and grabbed the box with ease.

"I totally had that." You joked when he handed you the box which you placed on the island behind you before leaning against it.

"Oh yeah?" J asked with a smirk as he leaned in, arms on either side of you.

"Yeah." You replied confidently, your grin matching his.

The moment didn't last as J's lips suddenly found your own. You kissed him back and it didn't take long for him to control the slight make out sesh you had gotten yourselves in. You pulled away before things got to heated.

"I'm gonna hop in the shower, wanna join?" J asked bitting his lip.

"You'd like that wouldn't you Cody?" You said with a laugh.

"Mhmm." J replied, trying to lean in for another kiss.

"As good as that sounds, we have this thing to go to, it's called school." You spoke as you leaned back.

"Fine." J sighed stealing a quick kiss before turning to leave the kitchen.

"And hurry up, we're going to be late." You shouted after him.