Elijah Mikaelson- History

Requested Imagine: Elijah helping you study when he finds out your failing history.

You were exhausted. You had just gotten home from the worst day of school ever. First you were running late and you didn't​ even get to eat breakfast. Then you slipped and fell in front of everyone because of the broken water fountain. On top of it all you found out you were failing history class. You dropped your backpack on the floor and flopped on the bed with a sigh. Two knocks on your bedroom door caught your attention.
"Come in!" You shouted.
"Hello darling." Elijah​ spoke with a smile as he walked into your room.
"Hi babe." You said as you got up and pulled him in for a kiss.
"How has your day been?" Elijah asked once you separated.
"Not the best. I found out I'm failing history. History of all things!" You grumbled as you folded your arms across your chest.
"I could help you study?" Elijah suddenly suggested.
"No, you really don't have to." You stated shaking your head.
"I want to. Now where is your history book?" Elijah replied as he glanced around.
"Aren't​ you like a walking history book?" You asked with a laugh.
"Very funny love." Elijah spoke with a smile.
Elijah helped you study for what felt like hours. You were pretty sure you knew the whole history book by memory. There were multiple topics that were discussed, most of the time consisted of you being confused until Elijah explained. It wasn't bad but you were beginning to grow tired and bored. You closed your book and layed back, your head resting in Elijah's lap.
"Can we take a break, talk about something else?" You asked as you looked up.
"I suppose, although the subject must be related to history." Elijah replied in a serious tone.
"Alright, let me think." You stated as you thought of a topic related to history. It took a few moments before a question popped into your head.
"Okay. Have you ever met someone famous in the past?" You asked looking into his deep brown eyes.
"Like who darling?" Elijah asked as he played with your hair.
"Like...Einstein or Shakespeare?" You replied.
"I did crossed paths with Shakespeare once." Elijah admitted with a pondering expression.
"Really? Are you serious?" You asked in disbelief.
"Yes. Although I do believe it was before he became famous, so I had thought very little of him at the time." Elijah spoke.
"Wow. Elijah Mikaelson actually met William Shakespeare, I'm impressed." You stated with a grin.
"Believe me, that is my least impressive story." Elijah spoke with​ a smile.