Craig Cody- Flirt

Imagine: Being Deran's best friend and him getting mad when Craig flirts with you.

You made your way to the front door of a house you've been to very often. It was your best friend, Deran's​ mother's house. You know him since you were teenagers and had a really great friendship that you adored. He was probably one of your favorite people in this world. You knocked on the door and moments later Smurf opened it with a smile.
"Y/N, come in." Smurf said with a smile as she stepped aside and headed towards the kitchen. You closed and locked the door behind you before making your way to the kitchen as well.
"I haven't seen you in a while. Are you hungry, I could make you some food?" Smurf asked with that motherly smile.
"I'm good actually. And I know, work has been keeping me busy lately." You said with a laugh.
"That's a shame." Smurf replied shaking her head.
"Yeah so where's Deran?" You asked glancing around.
"He's out back by the pool, you sure your not hungry sweetie?" Smurf asked again.
"No but thanks Smurf." You replied before walking out the sliding glass door.
When you walked outside you noticed your best friend sitting on a chair lounging by the pool with his brother, Craig. You walked over and plopped yourself down in the chair near them.
"Hey guys." You sighed.
"Hey, off work already?" Deran asked as he leaned back in the chair.
"Yeah, I just got off. It's so boring." You stated.
"Lets do something today." Craig said.
"Like what?" Deran asked, looking at Craig doubtfully.
"We should go surfing!" You suggested excitedly.
"A chance to see Y/N in a bikini? I'm in." Craig laughed and Deran gave his brother a glare.
"That's not what I meant!" You replied with a smile as you hit Craig's should lightly.
"Don't lie, you know you want to me shirtless too." Craig replied with a wink which caused you to blush.
"Dude, she doesn't like you. Give it a rest." Deran said with an annoyed expression which caused you to laugh.
"Yeah, I don't like you!" You teased, sticking your tongue out at him.
"Whatever." Craig stated with a smile before he pursed his lips eyes meeting yours as you flashed him a smile.