ashton + calum

"what the hell, calum??" ashton pushed calum onto his bed with a pout. "you freaking met luke hemmings and didn't invite me?"

calum smiled sadly. "i'm sorry, ash. michael had called me over and luke happened to be there-"

"you could've still called me, you nicompoop." calum giggled softly, pecking ashton's soft cheek. "it won't happen again, ashy. i swear on my life."

ashton's pout turned into a grin and he lay down next to calum on his bed, his skirt rising a bit.

"what was he like, cal?" he murmured to his best friend.

"he was so sweet. and he made a lot of cringy jokes and it was funny because he was trying so hard," calum ran his fingers through ashton's hair and cuddled him closely.

"i showed him a picture of you and he turned into a tomato. he begged me to give him your number but i didn't because you hardly know him. but the rest of the day, he kept asking me if i could bring you down to where he works."

ashton's eyes widened. luke robert hemmings. thinks he's cute. FDGFVFYHUUG!!

"ash, i think you should take a nap babe," calum mumbled sweetly into his ear.

"you've been awake for too long."

ashton's eyes slipped shut and he murmured, "m'kay," his hand going around calum's slim waist and burying his head into calum's chest.

calum heard his breathing even out before getting out of bed, taking his phone and taking a picture.

𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙪𝙢_𝙝:

♥️1,575 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴    💬1,294 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

♥️1,575 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴 💬1,294 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙪𝙢_𝙝: please take care of him @/𝙡𝙪𝙠𝙚_𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙢𝙤

𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘥: @/𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮.𝙗𝙤𝙮 @/𝙡𝙪𝙠𝙚_𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙢𝙤

See all comments

@/𝙠𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙚93: aww he's so precious

@/𝙡𝙪𝙠𝙚_𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙢𝙤: does this mean i can meet him soon?

@/𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡.𝙬𝙖𝙛𝙛𝙡𝙚: baby come over

@/𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙪𝙢_𝙝: @/𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡.𝙬𝙖𝙛𝙛𝙡𝙚 ofc i will

@/𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙪𝙢_𝙝: @/𝙡𝙪𝙠𝙚_𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙢𝙤 yes but take care of him

@/𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡: i can now say that i was the first fan that shipped luke and ashton-

See more comments