Bachelorette Party

Start from the beginning

"Yea with Jiren. Lord Beerus yelled at me for missing training with them." Mae laughed.

"Jeez those gods can be so demanding." Videl said.

"Pretty much." Mae nodded. "I like training with them though. The way Jiren uses energy is different than what I do. That's why I've been wanting to learn from him."

"Is it working?" Videl asked.

"Kinda Sorta." Mae shrugged.

"That took forever." 18 said as she finally came back with three drinks. "Alright ladies drink up!"

They toasted to Mae and Jiren and drank their drinks. As the night went on they had more drinks. When they felt good they decided to head back to Capsule Corp. Then went outside and began to walk.

"We probably shouldn't fly in the open." Videl giggled. Her face was flushed from the alcohol.

"Good idea." Mae said. "Think Bulma will give us some food when we get back?"

"Man I hope so! I'm starving!" 18 said as they walked.

A small group of men were following them. "Did you hear that? She said Bulma at Capsule Corp. these chicks must be loaded." One of the men said.

"I think that girl is Videl Satan! If we take one of them imagine the ransom we will get." A second man said.

"Let's grab the smallest girl." The third man said.

They waited til the girls turned down an alley. Then they ran and grabbed Mae. "Don't move or we will shoot!" The first man said.

"What the?" 18 blinked at them.

"We are taking this girl! If you wanna see her alive then bring us 100 million zeni!" The second man said.

"We should do something." Videl said taking a step towards Mae.

"No wait it's okay. This should be hilarious. Tell Jiren what happened." Mae grinned. "I mean oh no I'm being kidnapped how terrible!"

"Shut up!" The man said hitting her on the head. Mae pretended to faint and he picked her up and the three of them ran off.

"Come on let's go." 18 said lifting into the air.

"What about Mae?" Videl asked following her back to Capsule Corp.

"You heard her. She knows how to take care of herself. I hope." 18 said.

The men brought Mae to an abandoned warehouse and put handcuffs on her wrists. They then sat her down against a wall and she opened her eyes. "So now what?" She asked them.

"You are awake already?" One of the men said.

"Yea. So what's your names?" She asked them. Her vision blurred from the alcohol and she felt dizzy.

"Like we would tell you." The second man said.

"Fine. I'll just call you Blonde, Brown, and Orange." Mae shrugged. "I'll just call you based on your hair colors."

"Whatever. Just shut up." Orange snapped at her.

18 and Videl told Gohan and Jiren what happened. "So she let herself be kidnapped?" Jiren asked.

"She said it would be funny." 18 said.

"How much did she drink?" Gohan asked.

"Uhh kinda a lot." Videl said.

"You guys realize that Mae never drinks." Vegeta sighed.

"Oops. She didn't say anything though." 18 laughed.

"She probably thought it was a challenge." Goku said.

"Well I can still feel her energy so she's still alive." Gohan said.

"Of course she is. Do you really think some thugs could kill her?" Vegeta scoffed.

Back at the warehouse Mae stretched her arms and broke the handcuffs. "Oh shit. Hey these broke."

"How?!" Blonde asked.

"They must have been busted. Here put these on her." Brown said handing him a new pair.

"So I'm bored." Mae said as he put the new cuffs on.

"We aren't here to entertain you." Blonde said. "We just want our money."

"So you guys just kidnapped me to have me sit here doing nothing? How lame." Mae sulked. "What's taking Jiren so long?"

"Who?" Orange asked.

"My boyfriend. Maybe he can't sense my energy. I'll step things up." She said powering up to super saiyan.

"Woah! Your hair is yellow how did you do that?!" Brown asked in shock.

"This? Oh it's no big deal. It can go red and blue too." Mae said causally. "Hmm he still isn't here. I'll try blue." She powered up again and her hair turned blue.

"She just went super saiyan blue. Maybe she is in trouble." Goku said.

"Goku use your instant transmission." Jiren said grabbing his wrist. The pair of them arrived instantly in the warehouse that Mae was in.

"Took you long enough!" Mae snapped powering down.

"How did you guys get in here?!" Blonde asked stumbling back.

Jiren ignored them and went straight to Mae. "What were you thinking?"

"I dunno thought it would be fun." Mae shrugged.

"So you guys tried to kidnap my daughter." Goku said cracking his knuckles. "I'll give you this one chance to run away. If I ever see you committing crimes I'll be coming for you."

"Y-Yes sir." Orange stammered as he and the other two ran away.

"What's with the restraints?" Jiren said looking at the handcuffs.

"Would you believe me if I said they were saiyan proof?" Mae tilted her head up at him.

"No." Jiren frowned.

"Okay fine." Mae said breaking the cuffs. She stood up and stumbled forward and Jiren caught her. "I feel kinda dizzy."

"That's what happens when you drink too much." Jiren said scooping her up into his arms.

"Thanks for saving me." Mae sighed leaning against his chest.

"Always." Jiren said kissing her forehead. When Goku brought them back Mae had already fallen asleep. Jiren went and laid her down and tucked her in. "Such a trouble maker."

"Jiren." Mae said in her sleep.

"I love you so much." Jiren said as he watched her sleep. He was looking forward to their wedding day.