My Prince

Y/N'S POV

"Bite me." I snapped, smirking.

Ray's eyes flickered and he lunged at me, tackling me to the ground. He tickled me with such ferocity that soon I was gasping and screaming for air.

"Ray.... please...stop..." I squirmed on the ground. We were both laughing, but I was also flailing around, trying to get rid of my intruder. Eventually I landed a harsh kick right to his crotch, causing Ray to fall over and onto his back, yelling in agony.

I felt horribly watching him in pain, and rushed to his side. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry! Are you okay? Please be okay! I don't want you to die, please, oh my God, please don't die!"

At this point, Ray was curled up, making high-pitched whimpering noises and clawing at the carpet. "No... I'm fine." He choked out. "My dick might fall off but I'm fine, don't worry."

"Okay, I won't." I just laid his head in my lap gently and stroked his hair until he calmed down, then petted the side of his face for a little bit. "Are you okay now?" I asked softly.

"Yeah I'm fine." He tried to get up, but ended up just falling farther onto me. "Oh God, I'm so sorry Y/n." Ray just stared at the ceiling, looking hopeless.

"Its okay," I giggled, playing with curls of his hair. "I don't mind. Now I can mess with your beautiful tresses."

"Alright, just don't mess them up too badly." Ray shifted and laid his hands over his stomach.

"Okay," I murmured, wrapping a strand around my finger. Neither of us were paying attention to the movie that was still playing, just enveloped in each other's attention.

It was sitting there that I realized how much I liked Ray. Like you know, like-liked him. It dawned on me that I had been letting my whole world operate around Ray. I was always thinking of him, wondering when he'd call again. I had been telling Maia and Julie bedtime stories of a handsome curly-haired prince who saved damsels and slayed vicious beasts.

RAY'S  POV

I now was laying in Y/n's lap, and she was messing with my curls. Her hands were soft, much softer than my own. Her fingers didn't have callouses from playing a guitar for hours on end. No, her hands were smooth, the type of hands used to comfort others. The type of hands that would rock children to sleep. The type of hands that could patch any scrape or cut. The type of hands that with one touch, you could feel your worries melt away.

I noticed that Y/n wasn't too invested in the movie anymore. Her face read as though she was deep in thought, and the thumb of her free hand was brushing slowly against her bottom lip. That was my favorite habit of hers. It always meant she was thinking hard. What could she be thinking about? Maybe she's thinking about me, just like I think about her.

Y/N'S POV

Now, looking down, I saw my prince looking right back up at me. He smiled a small, loving smile, and grabbed my hand that was up by my lips. He squeezed it gently and watched as I let my fingers intertwine with his. We brought our joined hands down to rest with Ray's other hand.

The two of us enjoyed our intimate moment in silence. The lights from the television were reflecting onto Ray's face, making his skin glow a blend of blue and red.

Slowly, so as not to startle us out of our connection, Ray sat up and moved his legs so they were next to me. He placed his free hand on my arm and slowly slid it up and up, over my shoulder and neck to cup my cheek, which were now flushed a deep pink shade.

He hesitantly leaned forward, and my body copied naturally. It wouldn't have let me resist even if I tried.

When Ray's soft lips met mine, I felt my entire body shiver from sheer emotional power. I wrapped my arm around his back and pulled him closer, not wanting to break the most wonderful moment I had ever experienced.

Ray broke the kiss and we both looked at each other wide-eyed. "I-I...that was...that was wonderful." I placed my hand on Ray's chest and felt his heart beating wildly. "I hope you liked it too."

"I-I did." He gasped, exasperated. "I liked it a lot."

Oh my God you guys! This is wild. I'm so excited to write the next chapter (hopefully will be done tomorrow or the next day.) I'm listening to Destroya right now. So that's all. See ya later beanie babies!

XoXo
Dizzy S.