Green company, the 57th exterior mission part 1

Key:
(y/h)=your height
(f/n)=first name
(l/n)=last name
(h/l)=hair length
(h/c)=hair color
(n/n)=nickname
(e/c)=eye color
(s/m/l)=small medium or large
(f/c)=favorite color
(s/t)=skin tone
"speaking"
'thinking'
"Flashback"

A/N (Author's note): Something you should know in advance later chapters will have heavy manga spoilers you have been warned! I'll put another warning in the chapter where the spoilers will start if you wanna read up until then.

_____________________________________________________

850, Shiganshina district. You were currently moving through the rooftops with your squad "10 meter dead ahead!" an orange haired woman with shoulder length hair exclaimed "Falke take it" was all you said as a blonde woman with short hair and fringes that covered her right eye responded to you "Understood"

'Falke Staerken, height: 5'10, hair color: blonde, eye color: turqoise, a calm and collected individual, she joined the scouts to help free humanity from its chains for the people that couldn't. She's on the younger side but that doesn't undermine her talents, the woman is an incredible strategist and possesses amazing strength, greatly excels at hand to hand combat. She's also incredibly fond of milk tea'

she then flew forward on her ODM gear swiftly gliding between the titans legs appearing behind its head and sliced its nape off gracefully landing on her feet then two more titans appeared infront of her. 

"Mori, Cody" the orange haired woman and a blonde man with slicked back hair swung behind the titans and killed them "Simple" the orange haired woman said while smiling watching the blood on her shoulder evaporate.

'Mori Hersh, height: 5'5, hair color: orange, eye color: green, a cheerful woman that enlisted to give support to the scouts and find purpose in her life, has an incredible amount of strength though her intelligence is only slightly above average, definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed'

The blonde man ran a hand through his slicked hair "Come on can you titans entertain me and put up a fight for once?" he said in a bored tone

'Cody Ackerman, height: 6'1, hair color: blonde, eye color: blue, a vigilante from the underground that got unjustly thrown in prison cause he busted a few corrupt MPs that were in cahoots with a notorious crime lord, after breaking out of prison and joining the military he enlisted in the scouts to continue his fight for freedom and justice against the titans seeing as how there wouldn't be much he could do in the military police. Gifted with a blade, the guy is a bit pugnacious at times but is laid back'

Falke then walked up to you "No signs of incoming titans" "Good" you responded to her before the sound of ODM wires retracting hit your ears followed by a voice that had a New Zealandish accent to it "Boss there's something you might wanna hear" you then turned to the man behind you "What is it Wolffe?" he had a deep scar that went down the top right side of his head down  to the bottom of his face and had a light stubble with a slicked back flat top

'Wolffe Mccalum, height: 6'0, hair color: black, eye color: brown, this bastard has been with me almost every step of the way making him my right hand man, the two of us have put down more titans than you can even think of. He excels in every field possible in every way you can think of and is a hardened soldier, by far my most trusted ally'

"There's a group of titans from the north bearing down on the city it's just like 5 years ago" your face hardened hearing his words "Everyone get on your horses now. We're heading to Trost immediately" "Roger!" they all replied in unison

~
Eren was almost at the gate with the boulder, Rico blinded the last titan infront of him allowing Mikasa to kill it. Armin looked at the hole with hope in his eyes "GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" he yelled as Eren slammed the boulder down. He zipped up to Eren's nape to try to pull him out of the titan carcass as Mikasa and Rico joined him "Armin how is he!?" "Unconscious and scorching to the touch, we have to get him up the wall!" Armin yelled to her as he kept pulling on him "I can't work him free!" Rico pulled out her blades and straightened them "Then we cut" she said blankly making Mikasa look at her with concern written on her face.