It was all just a dream ((End))

Jean's POV
==========

I woke up from the light that shone down on my face making me groan and turn the other way, hopefully reaching my arms out for a warm body but being confused when all I felt was a cold jacket.

Being hesitant, I open my eyes and almost chocked for not seeing him there

'Maybe he just went to get something' I thought to myself as I sat up slowly and looked around at my surroundings, almost freezing in place to what I find.

"No..no..no it can't be..." I mumble as I look around for him frantically before biting my lip and grabbing ahold of the jacket "it..it was just dream?" I murmur as I run my fingers over the coat as those words raced through my head.

It was just a dream.

He was gone. Died, yet I was still dreaming about him.

That's when I broke, tears gushed out of my eyes and my voice wasn't clear as I held the jacket close and cried my lungs tried.

I came back to reality as I dried my face and got up slowly from the floor.

Marco had been dead for awhile now, they told me to suck it up and stop being a baby.

So I did.

Or so they thought i did.

With a deep sigh, I got dressed and grabbed his jacket one more time.

"I love you Marco...ill see you soon I promise" i whispered quietly before placing the jacket back down and making my way outside to join up with them.

Placing the best fake smile I can and being that goofy solider that everyone hates.

Knowing that soon I'll be dead and ill be with him then I won't have to deal with these hellish days with out him.