Chapter 5; the text

Marco's POV
========

My mother stared at me.
"You got kissed? By who?"
My phone then buzzed. I took it out and it was from jean.
"Who is texting you?"
"N-no one."i blush slightly.
'Hey' he just texted hey.
My mom gave me a weird look."your blushing sweetie. Why are you blushing?"
I shake my head. "Nothing! Nothing!" I stay shakily.
She takes my phone and looks at the name that I am texting.
"Jean? Who is Jean...?"
"J-just a friend!"
"Do you like him?"
"N-not like, like like."
She smirks, and pinches my cheeks softly."aww! My baby is in love!"
I blush more."n-no I'm not!"i say as I take my phone from her hands and run to my room.
I get to my room and lock the door, then I texted jean back. 'Hello :)' i smile when he texts back. 'How are you?' I reply with a simple 'good' and i set my phone on my bedside table.
I look at my ceiling and my phone vibrates.
I picked it up, a text from armin saying. 'Hey Marco :3'
'Hey :3 how are you?'
He replies.
'Im hanging out with eren.'
'Cool' then I get another text from jean saying. 'Do you wanna hang out sometime tomorrow after school?' My heart skipped a beat and I said 'yes! :3' I blushed.
He said. 'Cool'
I know that jean is an asshole...but he is pretty handsome. I had a fangirl spasm, I was so exited. I jumped up and down on my bed.
My mom knocked on my door.
"Sweetie. Can you come out? Dinner is ready!"
I sighed an got out of my room.
I then went into the dining room and sat down at the table. My mom set a bowl of freshly made soup in front of me along with a spoon.
After I ate I went back to my room. I then sat on my bed and then I took off my shirt and jeans.
Then I got under the covers an fell asleep. My body shivered with excitement most of the night. I am so exited for tomorrow.