chapter 11; getting up

Marco's POV

=========

the doctors crowded around me to help me get into a wheel chair.

"you'll have to ride on this till you fully recover..."

I looked at the doctor and nodded. "can I call jean? to help me get back home, or should I call my mom?" the doctor shrugged and handed me a phone. I dialed jean's number and once he picked up I smiled.

"hey jean."

"m-marco?!" I could hear his cracks in his voice from crying.

"mmhmm"

"why are you calling me?"

"I need some help, i need you to pick me up from the hospital, I'm in a wheelchair so I'll need help getting around."

"y-yeah I will! I'll be there soon." he hung up and I gave the phone back to the doctor. I looked up at the doctor."thank you, Jean is going to be here soon."I smiled.

the doctor nodded and smiled back

about thirty minutes later Jean walked into my hospital room and walked up to me. I smiled at Jean, he didn't smile back, tears from his eyes dripped onto the floor and he suddenly hugged me. "I thought I would never see you smile again..." he pulled away from the hug and he went behind me. then he pushed me on my wheelchair out of the room. we went into the elevator and went to the ground floor. we soon exited out of the hospital and Jean took me to my house.

he took me inside the house and my mom looked over at us. her eyes filled with tears, she ran up to me and hugged me. "marco!" she smiled and cried into my shoulder. "your ok!"

I smiled and hugged her back.

Jean then kissed my cheek. "ms.bobt I'm gonna take marco to his room. if that's ok."

my mom pulled away from the hug and nodded, she went into the kitchen and started making dinner.

Jean carefully brought me up the stairs to my room.

he helped me get on my bed, and he sat next to me. he then kissed up my neck and to my cheek. I blushed, then he said,"I can't wait till you recover fully..."

I smiled."I can't wait ether" I said, smiling. he kissed me on the lips and I kissed back. I pulled back from the kiss.

"Jean, I love you...and I hope you never leave me..."