Chapter 1;the meeting

Marco's POV
========

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock BEEP-ing loudly. I rubbed my dark brown eyes that where above my freckled cheeks.
I sat up in my bed and got out of it quickly, noticing the time listed on my clock; 6:30:25am. I am NOT gonna be late for my first day of my new high school;Titan High.
I quickly got on a blue tee with a horse pattern on it, some denim jeans, and my black converse.
I took my brown and blue striped backpack and put the newly bought school supplies my mom got me. I smiled and put on the backpack,then, I scurried downstairs to the kitchen. I got my lunch and house keys.then I got a breakfast bar and walked out the front door and locked it.
I took a deep breath and exhaled through my freckled nose.
I then checked the time on my phone, it listed;6:40:05am.
I put my phone in my backpack and ran to the school.
I smiled and thought, I hopefully will get my first kiss by a male this year and find a date for the prom.
My smile became wider at the thought. I started to run faster once I found out the time was 6:43:10am.
I ran and soon crashed into a male. I had my eyes closed when we fell to the ground face-to-face and I noticed my lips where placed on his. I blushed and got off the horse-faced dirty blonde male. He also stood up and without hesitation I ran past him before he could say anything to me.
~after Marco gets to the school~
I got to the school at 6:50:25am.
I went into the front office of the school and got my schedule.
A male walked up to the front desk and also got his schedule.
He had chin-long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. I smiled at the male he looked at me and smiled back.
Then I saw arms wrap around the boy's stomach. "Eren!" The blonde yelped. Eren had short brown hair and bright green eyes. Eren then smirked. I stared at the couple.
"Are you two dating?"I asked.
The blonde looked at me and smiled."y-yes. We are. Oh! Excuse my manners! I'm Armin Alert, and this is my boyfriend, Eren Jeager."eren nodded and smiled.
"It's ok. My name is Marco Bodt."
"Hello Marco." Armin said, hugging his lover tightly.
I checked the time, 6:57:30am.
"Hey uhh...can you two help me find my way to my classes?" I asked, blushing a bit in embracement.
Armin took my schedule and eren handed armin his.
Armin nodded. "We have most of the same cla-"
Then suddenly, the horse-faced dirty blonde came into the office.
I blushed, remembering what happened about 10 minutes ago.
"Oh...hey jean."eren said, with a sigh.
"Shut up."jean and I's eyes met for a couple seconds and he got his schedule from the desk person.
Armin then continued to talk.
"Like i said, we have most of the same classes."
I smiled and took my schedule back from armin. Eren took his from armin as well.
"I'll be happy to be your friend!"armin excitedly said.
"Oh. Uh sure thing!"I answered.
"I'll be your friend too!"eren exclaimed.
The couple then walked out of the office and my eyes made contact with jean's eyes and he noticed ,then, he stared back into mine. I blushed and turned away, to catch up with my new friends.