To be honest, dancing is the only thing that keeps me distracted from everything but seeing Jennie everywhere is hard. I can't seem to focus, my mind is all fuzzy whenever she's around and the fact that she is always with Kai makes it worse for me.

This is my dumb self's fault.

Groaning, I quickly stood up from my bed and faced my best friend, "Fine!" I exclaimed, putting my hair up in a messy bun.

"Remember you are still going to talk to Yoda." She reminded me, looking at me with a bland look.

Crap! I even forgot about that. Aish! Jennie Kim's effect on me.

"Oh shoot! Thank you for reminding, Chaeng. I literally forgot about that." I heaved a deep sigh as I turned around from her.

"I know. That's why I reminded you. Now, go. Take a bath. I will wait for you here." She kicked me away lightly as she lied on her back, unlocking her phone.

"Yah! You don't have to kick me!" I snickered at her while wiping the stained tears under my eyes.

"Yeah, sure. Freaking take a shower now, asshole." She bluntly spoke to me, still scrolling through her phone. I rolled my eyes and quickly went straight to my bathroom.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

My best friend dragged me along with her, groaning, I quickly snatched my hand away from her.

"Chipmunk, I can walk." I whined while crossing my arms, she rolled her eyes and mirrored me.

"Of course you can but it will take us hours to arrive in class." She mocked at me, pulling me back again with her. I sighed in defeat, not wanting to argue anymore.

A few minutes later of walking, Chaeyoung stopped and waved her hands at the other side. I looked at her in confusion and followed her gaze, only to see our friends gathered together on a bench. My best friend continued dragging me but I froze on my stance when my eyes landed on a certain brunette, sitting silently beside our friends, her eyes burning deep in me, she has bags under her eyes. She looks tired. My Nini looks tired.

My heart started beating hysterically, making a breaking sound. I snatched it back from her. Chaeyoung looked back at me, a perplexed look plastered on her face.

"You didn't tell me Jennie would be here." I whispered yelled, Jennie's eyes still on me.

"Are you dumb? We are in the same circle of friends. Of course, she would be here." She replied, snatching my wrist for the nth time now.

"Obviously. Don't mind me. Let's go." I said and started walking, dragging her along with me.

"Hey, Lisa. Hey Chipmunk. You guys are kind of late today, huh?" Jisoo Unnie greeted as she waved at us, making the girls turn their gaze on our direction.

"Well, Lisa here... was being a drama queen. I had to wake her up for almost an hour just to take a bath and attend school today." Chaeng shook her head, sitting beside Jisoo. I scratched the back of my neck, seeing Jennie still looking at me using my peripheral vision.

"That was... very unusual. Something happened, Liz?" Joy suddenly asked, a concerned look plastered on her face. I tensed on my spot, trying to find an excuse. I took a glance of Jennie and saw her looking away, obviously trying to avoid the topic.

No one knows what happened last night except for Chaeng or I don't know. I never dared to say anything to the others, I was actually glad my best friend looked out for me but knowing Jennie she probably told Jisoo Unnie about it too.