XXVII

JENNIE'S P.O.V

"Good morning, my Ruby Jane." A sweet melody greeted me the moment I opened my eyes, squinting it, I smiled as she planted a kiss on my forehead. She was looking down at me with a cheeky grin plastered on her Thai features. The sunlight beaming down at her from the window that made her beauty flamboyant. I wrapped my arms around her neck and smile sheepishly at her, I am not dreaming. Lisa really did stay with me until the morning unlike the last time she slept beside me, the other side of the bed was already empty when I opened my eyes and that's what I was expecting to happen a few minutes ago. I also feel a lot better now, Lisa is a good care taker.

"You didn't go home?" I quizzed and she shook her head in response, her eyes gleaming in to my very own orbs.

"Why?" I, again, pumped. She wrappped her arms around my body that was once supporting her on the bed and laid on top of me as she buried her face on the crook of my neck.

Gosh please wake me up if I am dreaming.

"Because one night is not enough to spend my time with you. You were gone for almost a week. I'm just leveraging it." She mumbled through my neck, her cheeks puffing out from her smile, I felt her hot breath against my skin that made me shivered.

"I've missed you." She cooed at me, tracing her fingers on my eyebrows while looking at me from my chin, she kissed my nose that made me giggled, burying her face back to my neck while smiling cutely at me. I replied,

"I miss you too, Lalisa." I smiled to myself as I rolled us over, this time I am the one who's now laying on top of her tall figure, wrapping my arms around her a little tighter, I rested my cheeks on her chest. She chuckled as I do so.

I wish I could stay like this forever. Waking up next to her, seeing her pretty smile, her mesmerising eyes, her plump lips and prominent nose the moment I open my eyes is the best thing I could ever see in the morning. Snuggled close to each other as we just engulf each other's existence, there is nothing more I could even ask for. Nothing really matters when I'm around her, I made a world for the both of us that only myself knew about.

We stayed in the position for a while, Lisa caressing my back and her other hand holding my head close to her chest as she kiss it for I don't know how many times. The comfortable silence surrounding us.

"What time is it?" I finally decided to break the silence, I raised my head to look at her.

"8:04 A.M." She replied.

"Oh shit." I muttered and quickly got up from her, I hurried my way through my wardrobe and got an outfit. I feel Lisa's eyes following me everywhere, her eyes full of confusion.

"Uhhh... honey, where are you going?" She asked me curiously as she sat herself comfortably on my bed.

"Lisa, we're late for school!" I exclaimed, hurriedly grabbing my towel. I stopped when I heard her laugh, I looked at her only too see her laughing at me in amusement while she rested on the headboard.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked in confusion but this monkey wouldn't even stop, she is even clapping her hands while laughing.

I felt my cheeks heat up as a sudden realisation hit me, I panicked and turned around to face her.

"Is... is the-there a blood s-stain?" I asked mousily, I put my head down and hid my face with my hair.

I heard her laugh even more, standing up from the bed, she started pacing towards me. I took a step backward as panic and embarrassment took over me.

"Y-Yah! Don't come closer!" I shouted nervously at her as she gets nearer while aiming a fist at her, I got even more flustered. She just chuckled.