CHAPTER 3

TINA P.O.V.

Its Saturday!! And the party tonight me and the girls bout to slide to papaya to buy us a fit.When I woke up I saw that I got a text message.

*TEXT MESSAGE CONVO*

??:Hey Ma

Me: Uh who this?

??:Its Keith

Me:Oh hey Keith

Keith:Aye so you still down for the party later?

Me:Ya me and my girls gon be their round 8

Keith:Aight cool I'll see you then

Me:Kk

*END OF TEXT MESSAGE CONVO*

When I got up I ran for the bathroom I really had go pee and there was Ray's ass running for it too he beat me to it I was throwing tantrums and banging on the door he know I got a weak bladder.

Me:OMFG OPEN THE DOOR WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU KNOW YOU DON'T NEED TO USE THE BATHROOM OPEN IT 😣😭

Ray:Girl you a lil baby throwing tantrums like that *He laughed at me for like 3 minutes until my dad came from his room*

Dad:What is all this you know I need my sleep why the fuck yall so so loud!

He started to stutter me and Ray was trying not to laugh.

Me:I'm sorry dad we didn't mean to wake you it was all Ray he wouldn't let me in

Dad:Don't let it happen again*He said walking away back to his room*

My dad really do need his sleep he in the ThugLife business he killed and stole bout 60 niggas money and drugs.His street name Hov I really don't like how he does this for a living but its whatever.

RAYMOND P.O.V.

So what y'all don't know is that I got a son.My son is like 4 months old I haven't told anyone yet I don't know if the baby mines but I was not gon reject the baby like that so I'm pose to get the results today I been waiting outside for the mail once it came I got up and checked for the results paper I tore the paper open then read -Raymond Jones you ...

DANIEL P.O.V.

When I got up from bed I went straight for the shower I got out and put on my everyday outfit blue jeans a grey shirt and my air Jordan retro Gs. I'm about 6'2 dark skin I got bout 3 tattoos one of my mother she passed away when I was in 10th grade and my children names. I walked out and saw that Raymond was reading mail I wanted to know what was up

Me:Yo Ray what's going on*When I said that he jumped a little and turned around*

Ray:Oh nothing Pops I wad just looking at the mail here's the other letter's *He took the one he was reading and walked back into the house*

I drove to the trap to see that my boys were there I treat them like they my sons because they do whatever whenever.I walked into see Keith,Terrance,Quan and James. I told the boys that we got to get our bags back from Trey and his gang they robbed us last night the boys seemed shocked.

Keith:Damn when we going cuz I was bout to slide to a house party

Me:We can go at 3

The Boys:Aight

It was 3 we was outside Trey and his gangs trap house we busted in shooting everybody in site we got are shit and was gone.We got back to the trap hid our stuff and went our separate ways.

KEITH P.O.V.

Well I know I didn't say nothing bout me being in the ThugLife business but I gotta do something to help my mom pay the bills I never knew my dad he left before I was born and my mom got another man but he would always beat on her I put his ass to sleep 6 feet under when I was 15.She had a child with him but she was too little to understand anything at the time now she 14 her name Claire Lawson she got my mom last name.Well I was getting ready for the party I had on my black Nike shirt with my Lebron 11s SE "Multi color" then I checked the time it was 7:40 I drove over to my homies house to pick em up they was looking fresh we rode in my range rover and we was on our way to the party!