chapter fourteen~Rem

I wake up in the evening, I looked around me, the room is empty, luke is nowhere to be seen. "did he leave?" I mumbled before getting up. 

I  looked through the mirror, the person I saw doesn't look like me a bit. My hair is a mess, my pigtail is gone, my eyes are puffy red from crying, although I touched my cheeks and flinched 'were my nails that sharp'  i thought and turned my head to see a scar, I shook my head to not inspect myself farther. 

 I walked downstairs where everyone else is, "Rem?!" father shouted and ran to me, he held both my shoulders, also his eyes are full of worry/panic "happy, now?" I asked him locking my eyes  in his eyes "it could have been  worse if we didn't stop he-" I cutted him from finishing his sentence "It's not that?! and y'know what, I wish you didn't stop her!" I shouted and tried to walk away,  I felt a hand grasping my wrist I turned back with watery, it was karma.  I couldn't stop my tears anymore as a shower of tear fell down my eyes"l-let me stay, please" I hugged him, he hugged back rubbing my back "we will work on that, promise?" he whispered I nodded. we just stood there for a few moments, maybe more.

 killua's p.o.v

 I walked in Rem's house to see the group of our classmates and the red-head is hugging her close "what's going on here?!" I asked/yelled, they all turned around looking at me. karasuma having a troubled face "what's going on here?" I repeated my question, calmer this time "that's a long story, kil" Rem looked up "I'mconfus ed, but one thing that I can be sure of,  you been crying" I pulled her away from karma and hugged her "yknow I already lost gon, can't lose you too. so please calm down" I whispered in her ear, she nodded and hugged back taking a deep breath 'i'm sorry, I can't risk losing you too'  i thought, looking at the now calm rem.

karasuma placed his hand on my shoulder and looked at me with 'convince her that's it's not safe here for her' look, I looked back a her "wanna change and go to visit gon?" I asked trying to change the weather around her and since gon is a brother to her, that might help "gon?," she looked up and wiped her tears a slight smile made its way to her face, "I will be right back! I need to get ready" she ran upstairs after that, she looks a bit better I turned to karasuma with an angry expression I felt like killing someone "what happened to her?! and if she doesn't wanna leave then she doesn't have to" I yelled at karasuma "she has to it's dangerous for her her-" I cutted him off "she can protect herself! she's not a child anymore," I looked t karma, "and you, I can't believe I'm saying this but take care of  her she really loves you or else she wouldn't let you hug her the way you did earlier" I took a deep breath and saw him nodding  he's blushing. 

Rem's p.o.v 

I went upstairs and  fixed my hair now I look like a tomboy I don't care though

(This is how her hair looks like now, It's still blond tho :p)

I wore sweat pants and a crop top with a waist hight leather jacket at least I  don't look bad anymore. I dashed downstairs, cracking a smile  "I'm ready, let's go kil?" I asked he nodded and took my hand, and heads out. 

After we saw gon, killua is feeling down I suggested we go to a cafe he agreed " so, how is it with the red-freak?" killua asked playing with his drink smirking "w-what do you mean?!" "you know what I mean~" "we aren't together!" "come on, it's cute" "oh shut up, your the first one who's gonna murder him" "of course! no one touches our baby" leorio magically appeared, adjusting his glasses "oi, old man what are you doing here" killua yelled at him which made me chuckle they both looked at me and smiled, it's so adorable though,  we are only  missing both kurapika and gon, it will  be perfect if we all actually meet up again. 

I heard the door of the cafe open which made me  look up to see karma and the others entering the cafe I let an irritated sigh 'this day is already a long day' I thought as I got up from my seat  "I'm gonna head ho-" I felt two arms hug me from behind "don't leave yet, we just came~" karma whispered in my ears I swear I can feel him smirking  "get your hands off of her" killua greeted his teeth "hey, it's okay!" I reassured him but who am I kidding they start bickering like kids.

I sat down and kept watching them till I felt my eyes closed and everything went black.