chapter eight ~ Vlady:

The next morning I enter the E-class real grumpy. The reason; I haven't eaten for days. The police here is so strict. I sigh and sit down at my place. "Hello class, today we start with maths," Koro-Sensei tells us.

Great, I hate maths. I open my book to find some formulas. That is also the only thing I understand, that they are formulas. My pen floats above the paper while I'm trying to figure out how I need to do this. "Why didn't you start yet?" I look to my side to see Kurapika looking down at my paper.

"Because this is just alien language!" I blurt out.

"It's not. Let me explain," he starts off before explaining.

While he's explaining I notice something... His eyes are a real nice shade of blue... (A/N: I've only seen the 1999 one. So sorry if this doesn't match with the 2011 one)

"Did you get that?" Wait, he already explained?!

"Not really..." I admit.

"What don't you understand?" he asks again. I just point at the paper. "Which part?"

"Everything!" I answer.

"I'll explain again, but listen this time please," he says before explaining again.

After the explanation, I understand it a bit better and I even manage to solve a few questions. I walk out of class to eat lunch below a tree when I notice Kurapika talking to Koro-Sensei. "So how is it going in class?" Koro-Sensei asks him.

"I like it. Although I don't know if I explain things well," Kurapika answers.

"Well, there's your chance to ask." Koro-Sensei points at me while grinning.

"I think you explain pretty well, I even managed to solve some of the questions in my math book," I quickly answer.

"Maybe you need some extra math lessons, Vlady," Koro-Sensei says.

"Maybe? I know for sure," I murmer.

"Great, so Kurapika comes to your home after today to give you extra lessons," Koro-Sensei says.

I didn't fill out my address on the application form because I thought that was fun and this octopus is top damn curious! "I don't know if that is a good idea," I answer.

"Why not?" Koro-Sensei asks.

"My house is pretty for away from school and I don't want to bother you. I can also stay here for the extra lessons," I reply.

"No! I mean... I need to lock everything before I go to the U.S. to see a movie," Koro-Sensei says.

"Damn curious octopus..." I say while walking away.

After school I try to run out as soon as possible but someone catches my wrist. "Wait a second please. I put away the papers and come to your place," Kurapika says before walking into the teachers room. I just wait.

After a few minutes Kurapika comes back and we start walking to my place.

So we're standing in front of my house... Which is practically a castle I built in the middle ages and I renovated recently. "So this is your house?" Kurapika asks.

"Yeah... My parents bought this castle from the middle ages and renovated it," I lie. I push the gates open to be greated by one of the few left vampires that are still loyal to me.

"Welcome back, are you in for a snack?" he asks. He glances towards Kurapika and I get what he means. This is why I can't bring human friends here.

"No, thank you. Maybe Kurapika wants something. He is here to help me with maths," I say.

"I don't need anything," Kurapika says.

"Lets get inside," I murmer before I walk to the door and walk into the big hall. I pull off my coat and give it to one of the butler-vampires.

"How many butlers does your family have, if I may ask?" Kurapika asks.

"I think about 150. My family had a great influence for a very long time so most of the butlers come from a family who served ours for a long time. Like some kind of tradition," I don't like lying but since I can't tell the truth this comes closest. "Lets go to my room." I walk upstairs and to the room with the balcony. I take a quick look at the red door at the end of the hallway, I hope they cleaned it because it will be used again soon. For that damn wolve in class 3-E.