Chapter two ~ Vladi:

I walk into the classroom and sit down at the first free seat I notice. It's next to a boy with blue hair. "Hello, my name's Nagisa," he introduces himself.

"I'm Vladi," I answer.

"Class, please sit down at your seats and be quite!" Koro-Sensei asks while walking into the classroom. I focus my attention at the front of the classroom where a boy from my age walks in. "This will be your new teacher Kurapika Kurta. He is a Hunter and is going to help Karasuma, Irina and me with the lessons." The boy has blonde hair reaching his shoulders, bright blue eyes and he is wearing a kimono. (A/N: I only saw Hunter X Hunter 1999) Some people start whispering about the fact he is a Hunter and the girls... Probably any guess will be right. I've never been one of those girls to talk about boys, I never had a relationship and don't feel like having one either.

"We also have a new student, Vladi, please stand up," Koro-Sensei continues.

I stand up from my seat and look around. Do I have to say anything? "Uh... Hello?" Why am I being this awkward? I used to command an vampire army and now I'm awkward in front of some humans! I sit back down and open my bag.

"Everyone, please get your math books out and open it on page 73," Koro-Sensei says. I get my book and open it on the right page only to be welcomed by some formulas that confuse me ultimately! I stare at it for a few seconds before putting my hand in the air. What the hell is this?!

"What's the problem?" Kurapika is standing next to me, looking down at the math book.

"I have no clue what this book is trying to teach me..." I answer.

"You need to find the correct number for X, so you first put the X to the left side of the equation and the rest to the right," Kurapika explains. I do as he says and end up with: 90X=5×6.

"Now you need to calculate the right-hand side."

"That's easy, thirty." One of the only easy things though.

"Good, now you have to divide the X by 90. If you divide the left-hand side by 90 you need to do the same at the right-hand side," Kurapika explains.

"Than that will be one third?" I ask. He nodds and I complete the equation. (A/N: I'm sorry for this shitty example, it's the only thing I could think of that wouldn't take an eternity)

"Do you understand it?" Kurapika asks me.

"I guess so, thanks," I answer. He walks back to the front of the class, leaving me alone with those damn equations.

After a long time of trying to solve the equation there is finally a break! I almost run out and sit down outside the classroom, in the shadow of a tree. "You had a hard time solving the equations right?" a red-haired boy sits down besides me.

"No, it's going exactly as I planned!" I lie. Of course it didn't go as planned, it was horrible.

"Liar, I'm Karma by the way," the boy says.

"Great, I guess you've heard my name so please leave me alone in the precious break," I say coldly. I've always been alone and this is the reason I never had friends. I'm not that good in being nice and even if I'll do the efford I will eventually lose them because I can't grow old.

"Alright, just wanted to offer you help. If you're getting sick of being alone in the breaks you can sit with us," Karma points at a little group of students from which I only recognise Nagisa.

"Yeah, thanks," I quickly say before he walks away.

After some time the bell rings and we continue with English, why does it have to be so hard?

~time skip to the second break~

I'm standing at the entrance watching Karma, Nagisa and their friends sitting at the table. I would like to join them, even if it's only for one break, but the table is standing in the sun. There is seriously no shadow place to be seen! "You're not gonna join them?" I turn around to see Kurapika.

"I want to but I got sunburnt a few days ago so sitting in the sun is probably gonna make it worse," I lie.

"Where did you get sunburnt?" Kurapika asks.

"My back so you can't see it and I'm not gonna lift my shirt to show you!" I lie again.

"But with the shirt the sun can't reach your back," Kurapika mentions. Damn it. "Are you afraid they will reject you?" he asks next.

"Maybe," I murmer. It's better than the truth.

"Just go," Kurapika says, grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the table. Quickly walking through the sun is bearable and my skin will heal but a longer time really hurts.

"Hey Vladi," Karma says when he notices me.

"Hii," I say, feeling the sun burn on my skin.

"You wanna sit with us?" Nagisa asks.

I look up at Kurapika who looks down at me, literally, I barely reach his chin with the top of my head. I'm so small... "Sure..." I say, sitting down.

After 10 minutes some people are looking at me worried. "Are you okay?" Kaede asks.

"Why do you ask?" I answer her question with a question.

"You're face is all red," Nagisa answers.

"Just a sunburn, I'm going inside," I quickly say before walking inside.

When I'm inside I immediatly walk towards the toilets and throw some of the cold water into my face.

"Vladi, what are you doing here?" I turn around and, once again, see Kurapika.

"I sunburnt my face so I'm here to get some water to cool it down, why?" I answer.

"Next time, try the girls toilet," Kurapika says. I immediatly know what he means... I'm standing at the boys toilet! So embarrasing! My cheeks start burning even more and I look down at the ground.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't watch where I was going," I apologise.

"It's no problem, you can better get out before someone sees you," Kurapika mentions. I nodd and walk out. How embarrasing!!!